Rabbit

"RENJI?"

"ICHIGO?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked him.

"THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU HERE?" He yelled at me.

"WHAT, YOU WANNA FIGHT?" I grabed his jacket really hard. I was looking at him for a bit.

"Why is he even here, and for gods sake,why with Rukia?" I thought.

"AREN'T YOU TOO SCARED FOR THAT, KUROSAKI?" He said while grabing my jacket too.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRY JERK?" I yelled at him. He was still looking at me. His eyes were filled with anger.

"WELL IF YOU INSIST" He said and tried to hit me, but then..

"STOP" Rukia yelled.

We looked at her. She was standing there, looking down.
I looked at Renji again and let his jacket.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO ALWAYS FIGHTING? CAN YOU JUST STOP FOR A SECOND?" She yelled.

I looked at her.

"STOP? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY? YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE THAT HOUSE AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME? YOU THINK I WASN'T WORIED?"

She looked at me. I guess she was a little bit suprised.

"I just.."

"YOU JUST WHAT? LEFT SO YOU CAN MEET WITH THIS GUY? WHAT IS HE? YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?"

"MY BOYFRIEND? AND WHAT ARE YOU MY MOM? YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

"OF COURSE I CAN BEC.."

"I'M NOT YOUR PUPPY ICHIGO" She yelled and looked down. I looked at her and then looked at Renji. He was still standing there, looking at her.

I turned around and started walking away from them. I didn't even want to know why are they together. This is like, so crazy. I can't even pull myself together. I just don't get this. I walked for a long time and damn I can't think about anything else but her. What is wrong with me? I keep asking myself all the time.

''What the hell..'' I whispered and put my hands on face. ''Idiot..'' I looked at the river, It was still shining bright, even If there was no sun, the lights from the town made It look even more beautifull.

''Maybe I will just go home..'' I said to myself.

A few seconds later, someones hand was on my shoulder. I turned around and saw him.

''Take good care of her, okay?'' Renji said while walking pass me. He left. I was standing there for a minute and then the voice came behind me.

''That stuff..'' Rukia whispered.

I turned around and loked at her. She was standing there, looking at the ground and blushing. 

''What?'' I asked.

''That stuff I sad before, I..I didn't mean that..'' She said and turned around. ''I-IT'S NOT LIKE I'M TELLING YOU THAT IT'S ALL MY FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT AS WELL.'' 

I was standing there for a bit and looking at her back. I was kinda happy about this. That mean that they aren't together right? I smiled and put my hand on my head, going through my hair.

''So you will just stand there and laugh?'' She said while looking at me a little bit angry, still blushing. ''Let's go home already.'' She said.

''Yeah, let's go'' I grabbed her hand and I started running. She was looking at me with her cute, suprised expression. I was feeling that I finally got her.

''Don't run away again, okay?'' I said to her.

''M-mhm'' She looked away. 

Even If we keept distance between us, I feel her warm hand so close. The river was still shining and the wind was just going through my hair.

''Just so you know...You owe me a plush rabbit..'' She said.