Peter Parker imagine for @MarvelCaptainRogers

Savannah's POV

I've always been bullied. I guess people didn't like me. But I always ignored them, and went to my sister, who would always help me. But now she's in college, so now everything seems futile.

After a day, things weren't looking up. I walk home, taking shortcuts. Finally, I hear the girls who bully me at school. I turn around, looking behind me, and there they are, laughing. "Where ya goin, Savannah?" They called mockingly.

Turning on my heel, I fast walk away, going deeper into the alley.

But they follow me, and now I'm freaking out.

One throws a book at me, which I dodge, and it lands with a splash in a puddle. Then one shoves me to the ground. They kick me, and taunting me. "Jerk!" Said one. "Poop brain!" Said another.

"Hey, leave her alone!"

The girls stop beating me up, and look behind them.

The whisper a few more insults and spit at me and finally leave. The guy helps me up, and I turn around, holding my sides. "Thanks," I whisper, and pick up my bag. "Are you okay?" He asks me, and I nod. "They do it all the time. I'm used to it..."

The guy looked sad and angry. "I'm really sorry," he says. "Want to talk about it? Maybe go for coffee or something?" I shrug. "Sure. I'm Savannah," I say. "I'm Peter Parker," says Peter. He picks up the book that was one of the girls'. "Is this yours?" He asks and I shake my head. He leaves it in the puddle, and we leave the alley.

Hope you liked it!