Daredevil Imagine for @KNWLovesYou

(Another Lana edit :D)

Katie POV

I heard Daredevil was in the neighborhood, and I decided to drop by.

Hey, I'm Katie. As you probably know, Daredevil AKA Matt Murdock is my boyfriend. We hardly fight. He's good to me. I'm good to him. We don't complain about the criminals in this city. I don't complain that Matt is a superhero. He doesn't complain that I sometimes help him.

I slip out of our bedroom window, the cold air making me slightly chilly. I can see my breath in the air, and sleet falls from the sky.

Some sleet falls in my hair as I make my way where Matt is.

Matt and I have a lot of fun together. We aren't the mushy couple, were the fun couple. We go everywhere together, and it's amazing to explore the world with him.

I reach the building he's on. I see his scarlet suit and the tiny horns. I heard that he needed help, and, well, here I am.

I smile to myself, and I sneak up on him silently. My feet make prints on the snow behind me, then my feet hit concrete.

I jump onto his back, and Matt laughs and I move so I'm facing him.

"Need help, Matt?" I ask, and we hear police sirens in the distance.

"Not me. This city does," he says, and he carries me as he swings away.

Hope you liked it Katie :)

Sorry it's late!