Quicksilver Imagine for @Shayna_Holmes

"C'mon, Pietro!" I say excitedly. Pietro and I were going to the carnival, and the rest of the Avengers were tagging along too.

We all filed into the Avenger Vehicle, which we don't use because it's very embarrassing. After all, Tony did paint it. So he drew all of us as chibis and my goodness, were embarrassing. So we only use it to transport ourselves to places like the grocery store and in this case, the carnival.

I'm so excited, I'm bouncing up and down in my seat. "Easy there, grasshopper," says Tony and he drives off, with music blaring and Thor's head poking out the window, like a puppy. Pietro and I laugh the whole way there.

It's fun having Pietro as a boyfriend. He's everything I possibly dreamed of. Fun, humorous, exciting, brave. I swear, he's the best.

Tony pulls in, and when we get out, some people squeal in excitement and delight. "Well, the paparazzi is here!" I say in Pietro's ear, and he laughs. I hop onto his back, and yell, "CHARGE!" And Pietro runs to the front gate. Tony pays for all of us, and we enter. We immediately go to the arcade games.

Thor and Steve play a balloon dart stand, and Steve got five out of seven. Thor, on the other hand, got two. Imagine-a god being beaten by a balloon dart stand!

Clint eventually joins them and got every one without blinking. But I can't tell if he did-he's wearing those sunglasses of his.

Pietro and I go to the basketball hoop stand, and Pietro tries. And tries. But he doesn't get one. I laugh, tell him it's okay, and try myself. I get two out of three. Squealing, the guy hands me a huge stuffed snowy fox. I show Pietro, but he's pouting.

"What's up?" I ask. "Oh, it's because you didn't win me a stuffed animal." I smirk.

Pietro sighs. "Nuh uh!" He pouts.

I roll my eyes. "Right," I say. "Listen. You can have this." I hand him the stuffed animal. "The girl can win the guy a stuffed animal for a change."

Pietro kisses my nose and we resume our fun afternoon.