epilogue.

Troye Sivan Mellet was pronounced dead at 3:01 p.m. on the 10th of June in the year of 2019.

People were mourning. People were miserable. All of Troye's fans wanted to die. Some of them even committed suicide due to their favourite idol dying. Everyone blamed it on the haters. Some of the haters even committed suicide for being one of the causes of Troye's death.

It was a sad day for everyone. The hashtag, "#TroyeYoure5" on Twitter stopped and up came a new one which was called, "#RIPTroye."

**

It was the 15th today and it was Troye's funeral.

"We are gathered here because of the death of Troye Sivan Mellet. The famous singer and the idol of so many teenage girls and boys." Everyone were crying. At the funeral, a lot of people attended. Paparazzi were standing outside, not caring much about the idol's death.

His friends, like Zoe, Connor, and Phil, attended. People all around the world attended.

Just a few moments after the man spoke, his sibling, Tyde, decided to speak. "Troye was the bestest big brother," he managed to choke out. "He might have not known, though, considering five years of his life he has spent it in a mental hospital due to his depression disorder. Honestly, this day would have come quicker if we didn't find him that day sitting on the floor of our kitchen with newly cut scars on his wrists and an empty pill bottle in the other. But right when he cane out, he left us again. For the world. He became famous because of us. And I'm happy for that. He probably also hated us because of how we ignored him for so many years and now was his time to ignore us." Tyde looks at the coffin Troye was in. "Troye, I love you, and so does the rest of our family. We love you so much and it hurts me to see you like this. None of our family members could do this, so we took a vote on who would speak. Troye, it's hard, you know. We love you." Tyde leaves the stage and walks towards his family and into his mother's arms.

"Well, we're about to lower him into the ground. Please, follow us."

**

Everyone stares at the grave. Troye was being lowered and everyone was crying. And then, everyone took flowers and threw them on top of the coffin. Then, dirt was being poured on top of it.

Everyone steps back and reads the gravestones in front of them:

Troye Sivan Mellet
5 June 1995 - 10 June 2019
"I'll finally be with the one I love."
Loved by many fans, friends, family, and Tyler Oakley.

Tyler Oakley
22 March 1989 - 6 June 2019
"I love you, Troye. Please don't forget it."
Loved by mother and Troye Sivan.