Before the Party

Chapter 4

I was sitting on the couch in my apartment watching Me and My Dick which I had burned to a disc so I was watching it on my TV and singing along to each song. I was also wearing my glasses which are the kind Joey has, Jaime has and Darren. I needed them to see. I didn't feel like putting in contacts. I was working on Draco puppet and I had put on my Starkid hoodie over my Gryffindor shirt. I got a text from Joey.

Rick Richter: Someone will knock on your door in 3, 2, 1

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I paused Me and My Dick then went to the door. It was of course Joey. "Hey Joey, what are you doing here? The parties not for another 7 hours?" I asked letting Joey in. He sat on the couch. I played the musical and put Draco on the coffee table. "I was bored. I was laying on the floor of the manor because everyone else went out." Joey said now grabbing a blanket since it was a bit cold in my apartment even though it was June. He put it over us together. I paused the musical to talk to Joey. "So what's up?" Joey asked. "Nothing. As you can see I'm not dressed the best right now." I said showing Joey. I was still wearing what I wore this morning. But I had the Starkid sweater, glasses, my hair was in a bun and I was wearing ugs. "I think you look cute with glasses." Joey said moving a bit closer to me and putting his arm casually around me again. Suddenly Padfoot jumped on the couch and sat next to Joey and began licking his face. "I love your dog." Joey said petting Padfoot. "I've trained him to lick nice people. I said getting closer and petting Padfoot. "Wow you must be a great trainer!" Joey said now sitting closer to me and putting his arm back around me as Padfoot went to my room. Joey and I continued to talk and watch Me and My Dick until the party.