Evil Plans

Chapter 27

(Joey's POV)

I stood in the alleyway panicking. The person on the left held up his gun aiming for the middle of my forehead. The person in the middle made the person on the left put the gun down. "No, no, no you guys know the plan." The person in the middle said. Suddenly she took off her had. "YOU!" I tried to say with the duct tape on my mouth. It was Danielle. "Yes Joseph. I tried this plan last night. Unfortunately your stupid girlfriend showed up." Danielle said. I tilted my head. "We'll explain back at HQ. Jay, if you will." Danielle said. Jay (the one on the left) punched me out. Everything went dark.

I found myself in a dark room. I was tied up and shoved in a corner. Suddenly someone ripped the duct tape of my mouth. I let out an ear splitting shriek. Luckily my mustache that Holly loved wasn't harmed. "So, what's the funky shit going on down here tonight?" I asked. "Well you see. I have learned over 3 years you Starkids have millions of fans all over the world. So I was wondering how much money we could make off of you. For years we've been trying operation Starkidnap but we have never succeeded. Until now. We will be auctioning off all you Starkids. Well also the ex-girlfriend of one Joey Richter. Of course she's Starkid enough. She's all over the tweeter and everything." Danielle said as I sat in the corner confused. "Ex-girlfriend? My last ex was Jaime and that was back at U of M." I said. "NO YOU DUMB ASS! Holly." Danielle said pacing. "Holly? But she's not my ex." I said worried about what Danielle might do. "She will be." Danielle said taking my phone out of my pocket. She went to my contacts and called Holly.

(Holly's POV)

I sat in my apartment and I practiced my trumpet. Suddenly my Joey ringtone went off. I answered so happy since I hadn't heard his voice all day. "Hey Joey Joe! Wassup?" I said putting down my trumpet.

(Joey's POV)

Danielle held her gun to my head and gave me a paper of what I was supposed to say. "Holly, I don't love you. I never did. I was always dating that beautiful girl Danielle from Starbucks yesterday. Just meet me at 57 W Harrison Street." I said. I heard Holly sob as Danielle hung up the phone. "Great job boyfriend." Danielle said putting the phone in her pocket. "I will never be you boyfriend." I said. "Oh really." Danielle said leaning in and kissing me. She pulled away. "Blech!" I said trying to wipe of my lips but I was tied up to well.

(Holly's POV)

I cried so hard. Suddenly the door opened and the girls came in. "What's wrong?" Laura asked. "J-Joey j-just t-told me h-he was ch-cheating on me. And th-that he n-never loved m-me." I said crying harder. "That's bullshit! Something's up!" Michelle said. "Yeah. Joey has been spending all his time with you. Let's go find Joey and see what's up." Abbie said. "Okay but we need a disguise." Laura said.

She came out of my room a few minutes later with cool sunglasses and other stuff that I'm not going to spoil. We then headed for 57 W Harrison Street.