Perfect date

Chapter 25

(Joey's POV)

"HOLLY WAIT!" I called. "YOU SUN OF A BITCH!" I screamed at Danielle. I ran out if Starbucks, my heart felt like my headband, blue. I got in my crappy rental car and I started to drive to Holly's apartment. Michelle let me in. The girls each slapped me. Then I explained what happened. They let me into Holly's room to talk to her. "Holly?" I said. "Holly!?" I said raising my voice. "HOLLIIIIEEEE!" I said falling to the floor crying. "I d-didn't k-kiss th-that s-sun of a b-bitch. She k-kissed m-me." I told Holly crying so much. She got up. "Joey, I love you. But that can't happen again. I'll give you one more chance." Holly said. I stopped crying. I was the happiest man alive. Holly sat next to me on the floor and tried to kiss me but first I gave her the necklace I bought. I put on my half and she put on her's. "Joey Richter you are the best boyfriend ever!" Holly said hugging me and kissing me. Suddenly the girls came in. "Hey we're all going on dates see ya!" Abbie said. "Hey, Holly. We're all alone." I said. "I'm starving. Take me out for dinner. Pleeeease!" Holly said batting her eyelashes. I sighed. "Fine." I said. "YAY!" Holly said kissing my cheek. I headed home and I put on a suit. When I got home Holly was in a beautiful blue strapless dress. I picked her up bridal style and walked to the crappy rental car then we drove to a nice restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant abd there was a line of about 15 families. I got fangirled a few times and the waitress let us get served first since she was a Starkid fan. We got a booth in the corner. "Wow, I need to eat with you more often." Holly said eating a peice of delicious shrimp. I kissed Holly's cheek. We continued to eat.

When we finished eating we headed back to Holly's apartment. When we got there we parked but we didn't get out of the car. I pressed my lips against Holly's. She kissed back. I put my arms on her waist and she put hers on my arms but went up slowly to my hair. She then put her hands up my shirt. I broke the kiss. "Holly, we need to stop. Or else we'll be going at it in the car. And this is a rental." I said. Holly got out of the car, closely followed by me.

When we got up to her apartment we began to make-out again. I began to kiss her neck while she ran her fingers through my hair. I picked her up bridal style and I carried her to the bedroom.