Lunchtime

Chapter 8

(Holly's POV)

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. I saw a note on the table left by Joey.

Dear, Holly

I came over and realized you were sick. So I went home. So ignore my coming over text ;)

Love you!~Joey

I got up rubbing my head and I had some medicine. Then I had a shower, got dressed, brused my teeth, brushed my hair, put in my contacts then I took Padfoot for his walk. When I got home the phone was ringing. I picked it up. "Hey Holly it's Joey." I heard Joey's voice say into the phone. "Oh hey Joey. 'Sup?" I said turning on the TV. "Nothing much. At noon do you wanna go out for lunch?" Joey asked. "I don't know Joey. I would love to but I'm still a bit under the weather." I said. "I'll come over! We can order a pizza!" Joey said. "Joey I don't know. I've felt sick for a few days I don't know if I should ask the doctor." I said sipping my coffee. "Please!" Joey said. "Fine. Come in an hour." I said since in an hour was noon. "Yay! See ya at noon!" Joey said hanging up sounding happy. He had sounded happier that usual. I wonder what was up his butt.

*****

An hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened it. It was Joey with the pizza. "Hey!" I said welcoming him in. He sat next to me on the couch and I placed my Dick puppet on the table. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry Potter. You can choose which one." Joey said. I went to my shelf of movies and I picked out the 1st Harry Potter. I put it in the DVD player. The movie began. Joey put a blanket over us and we each grabbed a slice of pizza. I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him.

*****

(Joey's POV)

When the movie was complete I looked next to me and I noticed a sleeping Holly was now lying on my lap. Her head lay perfectly on my legs with the rest of her body on the couch. I didn't wanna wake her. I stayed in my position and got my phone off the table next to me and I started texting Brosenthal.

Rick Richter: 'Sup?

Brosenthal: Nothin' wanna hang out?

Rick Richter: Can't.

Brosenthal: Y not?

I then took a picture of myself with Holly on my lap and sent it. The only people that knew I liked Holly were Walker, Brosenthal and Dylan.

Brosenthal: Oh! Well u wouldn't wanna wake the girl uv ur dreams. See ya!

Rick Richter: Bye!

I then put my phone away. Suddenly my leg fell asleep. I grabbed a pillow off the floor and quickly replaced my lap with the pillow, sad that I couldn't stay in that position. I put a blanket on her. I didn't wanna leave. Her house was nice. The living room had posters from each of our productions, her bedroom had posters, pictures, drawings and merch. Her bed had a Holy Musical B@man comforter with the HMB logo and her pillows had The HMB batman symbol, the Superman symol, the Green Lantern symbol, the Robin symbol and the Spider-man symbol and the pillows said Super Friends on them. She also made the pillows. I entered her room and noticed she had a bulletin board. I guess I didn't notice it before. It was right above her bed. How did I not notice. I had looked all around her room. I noticed the bulletin board said memories at the top. One was of her and I guess one of her best friends at Apocalyptour. There was also one of her and her friend from Apocalyptour with another friend at SPACE tour. I also noticed she had the note I left her yesterday on the board. I also saw about three pictures of me and her together. 1 was from the Beach party, one was from the 1st party I invited her to, and the other was from the beach party again. There was also some pictures of her with Lauren, Jaime, Meredith, Brolden, Brosenthal, Walker, Jeff and everyone else. Suddenly I heard the phone ring. I ran out of Holly's room and tried to grab the phone but Holly got it first. She had woken up from it. "Hello?"She said rubbing her eyes.

(Holly's POV)

I heard Lauren's voice through the phone. "HOLLY FOREVER 21 IS HAVING A HUGE SALE! MEET ME AT THE MANOR!" Lauren yelled hanging up. I looked behind me and saw Joey. "Bye Joey. I'm going to hang out with Lauren." Holly said. We both left. I was sad that we still didn't have a moment. I decided that if we didn't start dating by my birthday July 31 which was in 31 days since it was July 1st I would give up.