WHAT THE HELL

Chapter 13

(Holly's POV)

2 weeks had passed and I was actually in a relationship now. With a nice guy I met named Ryan. Ryan had rehersal with his band today so I decided to invite Joey over. Ryan and I had met at the dog park. He asked me on a date, we kissed then we started dating. When Joey arrived we were both bored. We sat on the couch and we stared at the TV blankly. Joey looked at me. I looked at him. "I don't like Ryan." Joey said. "Why?" I asked. "Because, I have a feeling he's with someone else." Joey said.

(Joey's POV)

I knew Ryan was cheating on Holly because I caught him kissing another girl at the movies. Holly began to yell at me. We both stood up. "Joey! I love Ryan! He loves me! He would never cheat!" Holly yelled. I leaned in and quickly kissed Holly. We kissed for about a minute. We pulled apart and Holly bitch slapped me. "WHAT THE HELL!" Holly yelled. I took out my phone and I went on Instagram. I showed her some of Ryan's pictures. None of which were with Holly they were all with another girl. Holly was basically crying. I kissed Holly again. I could tell she was furious with me. Suddenly Ryan walked in. I pulled away. "HOLLY!? WE'RE OVER!" He yelled. Holly bitch slapped me. "THANKS JOEY! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS! I HATE YOU!" Holly yelled. I burst into tears then I began to run to the manor. Holly was yelling to me. "WAIT! JOEY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Holly yelled. But before you knew it I was curled up in bed under my blankets crying.