Part 5; Happy Wheels

Ryan, Felix, and I stepped onto a city street, tall buildings towering over our small figures. Two bicycles were positioned in front of us, with helmets and everything. I noticed there were people also positioned like the bicycles, but weren't moving, as if freeze framed. There was some sort of text writing hovering above the people, but I wouldn't have been able to read them unless I went closer.

"Are we home?" Felix asked, looking up at the buildings.

"No." I answered. "This doesn't look anything like home."

"It's another game." Ryan answered.

"Game?" I asked, facing him.

"All those places we ended up were video games. Games majority of us had played before." he said, glancing at me before getting on a bike. 

"That makes sense. " Felix inquired. "The place Marzia and I met was Slender, then we were in Amnesia, and then what Ryan calls Bloody Trapland, and now we're in that one game with the dad and son."

"Happy Wheels." Ryan said, smirking. "This game is about as deadly as all the others."

"Oh great." I muttered under my breath, wiping the sweat from my forehead on my hoodie.

Felix got on the bike next to Ryan, the two of them ready to get through this map or whatever.

"Hey, " I frowned. "How come there's only two bikes?"

The two men looked at each other before turning to me.

"Looks like you'll have to wait here.." Ryan suggested.

"I am not doing that." I said, shaking my head. "It's dangerous to split up."

"Well, then what do you suggest we do?" he asked.

"I could sit on the back of someone's bike." I suggested.

"Where? There's no room."

I looked around and noticed a baby chair that connects to the back of a bike lying on the floor. I picked it up and rushed over to Felix's bike, strapping it on the back. I was lucky that his bike actually had a spot for the chair.

"I'll sit in this." I said. Ryan looked skeptical of the idea, but shrugged and watched me struggle getting into the seat. I was also lucky that I was skinny, so I fit in the chair. It was rather snug, but nothing I couldn't handle. I even strapped the seat belt on that was connected to the chair. Felix was chuckling at me, making me cross my arms and pout.

"Alright, how about we get on with it, huh friends?" Ryan smiled.

"Yeah let's do this!" Felix cried, brofisting Ryan before the two started pedaling across the road. We past motionless figures that were on the sidewalk, their faces artificial, two-dimensional. The whole visual was creeping the three of us out, but we continued on our bike ride.

We ended up passing the road, and made it onto a gray metal looking track. That's when things started to get ugly.

Ryan was in the lead, pedaling at a steady pace, fast enough for us to get through quickly, and slow enough to where he wouldn't leave us behind, since Felix had me on the back of the bike. We came across a bump in the road, that looked more like a ramp. This caught us off guard, considering these bikes were obviously not for off roading or bmx stunts. We flew off the ramp, Ryan landing smoothly, but our bike slipped a bit, before Felix steadied it again.

We came across two more ramps, each landing taking the wind out of Felix and I. Ryan must've done things like this before, considering how smooth each jump was to him.

The three of us were riding fine, until we came across platforms of ice. The ice was connected to the road, almost like a bridge, since there was a pit below it, full of spikes.