22. is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

"Dude, are you home?" Zayn asks, stepping out of his house as quickly as he can. 

"I'm just going out mate," Louis says happily, "Mom needs me back in the shop."

"No dude, I need you to come with me," Zayn says, taking his skate board, "Harry is back."

Louis stops on his tracks and Zayn can hear the hollow space on the other side. 

"Are you there mate?" Zayn asks preoccupied, "Louis?"

"I'm just - are you sure?... I mean - Zayn," Louis starts hyperventilating and all of the sudden there's no air in the room. 

"Mate, I'm five minutes away from your house, just hold on," Zayn says, his breathe getting harder because of the skate boarding. 

Louis nods - even if Zayn can't see him - and hangs up. Harry is back in Cardiff. Is it because of him? Is it because of the video? Are they going to see each other again? 

Zayn arrives to Louis' house, finding Louis outside froze in place. He's lost in thoughts and Zayn gets it. It's Harry. If it were him, he would be even worse. 

"Louis?" Zayn says, touching Louis by his side, "Are you fine?"

"No," Louis says, getting out of trance, "Zayn, is he really here? Did he see the video?"

"I don't know mate," Zayn says shrugging, "Do you want to find out?"

"I don't know," Louis says, "I mean - yes I want but, I don't even know where he is," Louis says, with big eyes looking at Zayn. 

"Well," Zayn says with a small smile creeping on his face, "I think I can help with that part."

-

Gemma closes the laptop on her lap slowly, just before releasing a sigh, "That was... so honest."

"I don't know where I stand," Harry says pacing around the room, "Gemma, where do I stand?"

"I don't know bro," Gemma says with an apologetic smile, "But you should definitely make a move."

Harry thinks for a moment before speaking again. 

"I'm not that guy he described," Harry says, "I'm not sincere, and I'm definitely not a good role model."

"What are you talking bub?" Gemma asks, standing to stand in front of him. 

"Gemma," Harry says with a shaky voice, looking at her, "How can I expect Louis to be sincere and cool with me, when I haven't been sincere with him? I haven't told him about... our mother."

"Awww baby," Gemma says, hugging him, "It's okay Hershel. You don't have to deal with it right now."

"I think," Harry says, stepping away from the hug, "That if I want something serious with Louis, I'll have to deal with my personal issues firsts."

Gemma nods and smiles, "I understand."

"I know you probably won't -,"

"It's okay bro," Gemma says, interrupting him, "You need her more than me, you're practically a kid."

"Heyyyy," Harry says, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Just kidding," Gemma says, "So, are you going then?"

"I'm going then," Harry says nodding his head. 

So basically, Harry is staying in the same hotel where he stayed last time - according to Zayn and Twitter - the same he stayed practically, a week ago.