6. surprises all around us: fangirling and moral breakdowns

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:58 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

You should come and visit me!

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:59 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

You are absolutely right! I should go and visit you. Like, finally meet you.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:02 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

I was just kidding.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:03 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

But I'm not. I'm not kidding.

-------------------------

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:04 PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

Harry, I was just kidding. You don't have to come.

-------------------------

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:05 PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Okie then. 

But I want to. And I will.

-------------------------

Harry is already up, walking around the room, phone in hand, waiting for a reply. Biting the nails of the other hand, Harry looks around the living room, not sure as to why. Maybe he expects Gemma to jump out of nowhere but—she's in Paris. She's in Paris. So he can do this. He can actually go and visit Louis.

He stops himself in the middle of the living room and let the phone down in the little center table. He is doing this. He's going to Cardiff.

And when realization hits him in the gut, he starts smiling, pacing quickly to his room, to pack his things, because he's doing this.

He has some money—okay, a lot of money—so he should be fine for some days. He doesn't have any interviews or runways for the next days and he is sure Gemma won't even noticed he's not in London. So he doesn't bother on telling her. Maybe because if she tells her, she is going to stop him. So yeah, Harry decides to keep it a secret. It will be like an escape, a secret escape from his reality.

He takes a bag and suitcase from his closet, the ones he always uses, and he starts putting—throwing—clothes and stuff into the bed. God, he's so excited, he's actually going to burst.

A pair of black skinny jeans, the same he always uses, some normal skinny jeans and his pjs. Several white and black basic tees and a lot of his luxury shirts—Burberry, YSL, Calvin Klein, American Apparel—and just oldie ones. In total, four jeans and fifteen tees/shirts. God, he is excited. He takes his usual YSL black coat and two sweaters, the baggy ones he always uses. His usual boots* and just in case, a pair of Nike sneakers.