gym buddies

Mia's POV -

I wake up in a cold sweat, I feel the brunettes arms around my body which makes me feel at ease. It was just a dream, well more of a nightmare.

She's sound asleep but that doesn't stop me from kissing her everywhere possible on her face. She slowly rises from her slumber and nudges up closer to me. She mumbles something before kissing my jawline. She puts her leg over me but I have different ideas. I lift her up and allow her to climb on top of me, her head instantly falls onto my chest.

My fingers glide through her messy but soft hair.

C- "what's up with you? You're being abit clingy" she mumbles.

M- "just had a horrible dream"
C- "what about?"
M- "so you broke up with me and I didn't take it well, you then let me come to your house for a chat but Billy was there and he only had a towel around him and then you took me to the bedroom and I hit you. And yeah after that I woke up"
C- "mhm I'd never leave you"
M- "really?"

She props herself up and grabs my jaw while making eye contact. She kisses my lips and looks back in my eyes.

C- "I'm yours Amelia, I'm all yours"

I slide myself up so I'm sat, Charlotte jumps back on top of me. My hands go down onto her waist while hers cup my face. I move one of my hands and place it on her chest where her heart is beating.

I've never been so inlove with someone before.

C- "I love you Mimi"

A nickname...?

M- "I love you more Chacha"

She begins giggling before pulling me in for a kiss. She starts to yap and yap but all I can hear is the sleepy raspy voice, it's so attractive on her. I could listen to her talk all day. As she's chewing my ears off I begin to suck and bite on her chest where her heart is. Every time I bite down she either giggles or lets out a soft moan.

I love having a yapper girlfriend, I get to listen to the same stories over and over again. Most of the time they are quite interesting but the others I already know as I've been there to see or hear them happen. I always knew that Charlotte would be a talker, the first night I seen her I already she would LOVE to talk.

C- "can we go gym today?"

I'm highly confused as I don't remember us speaking about the gym. Not since after that dream anyway.

M- "can you remind me of what happened when we got home yesterday? That dream is fucking with my mind"
C- "OKAY SO, on the way back from the hospital you wouldn't stop talking about that nurse who tried to slip me her number, you took me for a macvies breakfast, we came home and came straight up here, you bandaged my arm for me after you kissed every single scar. Oh my god I loved that, I thought it was quite adorable of you. Actually it WAS adorable and the moment keeps replaying in my mind"

She's going completely off track but it is the cutest thing ever. As she's yapping I pay attention to her chest. I'm seriously no better than a man. My gaze moves back on her face when I feel her pull my hair.

M- "you were saying?"
C- "so yeah we started talking about me coming the gym with you and you agreed to it then you fell asleep, I didn't realise you went to sleep for half an hour as I was to busy talking"

Of course she didn't realise I fell asleep.

M- "so you don't notice when your girlfriend falls asleep? Harsh" I say in a cocky tone
C- "well you never really talk when I talk, you just listen to me go on and on so can you really blame me?"

I give her a kiss on the neck which makes her blush.

C- "CAN WE GO GYM SOON?"
M- "mhm anything for you but please can I get some more sleep?"
C- "no"

One thing about Charlotte is that if you wake her up then she's up for the rest of the night or day. She can never settle down to go back to bed, I do have this one thing that makes her quite down. I put her head onto my chest where she can feel my heart beating and I put blankets over her to keep her warm. It puts her to sleep right away.

Tonight she's abit hyper than normal so I allow her to stay awake as she'll tire herself out. I close my eyes and get greeted by a slap. Weak enough so it didn't hurt but hard enough to know I had just been slapped.

I push her off me but she comes back right away. We repeat this another five times before I accept her to stay.

I flip our positions so she's now underneath, I place my lips on hers and neither are us are bothering to pull away. I bite down on her lip drawing a small bit of blood from her, I try to pull away to ask if she's okay but she keeps pulling me down.

M- "we can go the gym now if you want" I mutter under my heavy breaths.

C- "give me some of your clothes to wear then"
M- "anything for you"

I move myself off her and sit on the bed with my legs crossed. She quickly jumps back on me and starts giggling.

C- "it's 4:30 in the morning are you sure the gym is going to be open?"
M- "it's 24 hours and since I'm awake now we might aswell go"

I give her a kiss before pushing her off, I look around in my wardrobe and find a pair of black leggings and a gym jacket. I throw them at her and she says thank you with a huge smile on her face. She gets undressed in front of me and I can't take my eyes off her.

Everything about her is perfect, especially her body.

It's just not her body though. It's her voice,eyes,lips,hair anything you can think of is perfect. And on top of that I'm her's.

I walk up behind her and throw my arms on her waist. My hands go up and down each curve she has.

M- "better put those clothes on otherwise we're not making it to the gym"
C- "mhm thinking about it maybe being in bed with you is better"

I kiss her cheek and tell her to hurry up.

I grab a sports bra,leggings and a jacket. I get changed infront of her and I notice her staring at me in the mirror.

M- "you can touch if you want, like you said I'm all yours"

She doesn't decline, she runs right over to me and kisses me. God I can't get enough of her kisses.

After an hour of kissing and more I finally manage to get my jacket on. I leave it zipped down a tad so my boobs stick out more. It's my favourite thing to do.

I always get men coming up to me and once I tell them I'm a lesbian in a happy relationship they get so angry. It's so funny.

M- "ready to go?"
C- "coming now"
M- "well you certainly did before didn't you"

She slaps my arm while I chuckle to myself. I find myself quite funny.

We get into the car and I play my playlist as always.

Midnight Cowboy - JADE

Charlotte starts screaming the words but gets them all wrong, I find it adorable.

We shortly arrive at the gym and we get out. I slap her arse from behind causing her to jump.

C- "right. What was that for?"
M- "it looks good"
C- "piss off Mimi"

I can't help but to laugh.

I sign us both in and we get upstairs to the equipment. Char tries squatting with a weight but fails, I lift the weight up from behind her just so she can do it correctly.

C- "ha see I'm strong"
M- "whatever you say princess"

Some man approaches her and starts flirting. She starts to flirt back, I know she's doing it just to get on my nerves. I stand back and watch. He winks at her so I take my jacket off leaving me in my sports bra.

M- "I suppose you wouldn't mind helping me lift this weight?"

Charlotte's expression is hilarious, she looks like she's about to kill me.