if your girl only knew

Charlotte's POV -

I turn and see Mia. She kisses all over my face making me giggle.

C- "I'm getting out now"
M- "don't you want to wash that pretty hair?"
C- "oh yeah"

Mia pours some shampoo right on my head and lathers it in. I move my eyes up to look at her eyes. They're so pretty.

She pushes me back underneath the shower head and I almost slip, if she didn't grab my wrist in time I would've fell.

She pulls me and stands underneath the water with me.

M- "mhm pretty girl"

I cover my face as I know I'm blushing, it's hard not to when my girlfriend compliments me. She's literally the most perfect woman ever.

She tries to kiss me but I turn my head.

M- "what was that for?"
C- "you smell"
M- "oh fuck off"

The same song comes back on, Tumblr girls.
I only actually have it on my playlist as it's one of Mia's favourite songs. It's slowly becoming one of my favourites.

'She's fine as fuck and she shows it'

That is literally Mia's lyric. She knows she's hot, and she's all mine.

She washes the conditioner out my hair and brushes out any tangles. We get out and she wraps a towel around me. I'm getting the princess treatment today. Mia wraps a towel around herself and grabs my hand, we get into the bedroom and she immediately gets the hair dryer.

She sits me on the bed and begins to blow dry my hair for me, she's lucky she barely got her hair wet.

She starts to braid my dry hair, I was about to ask her but she just knows me.

It only takes her ten minutes to complete my hair. I tilt my head back - that's my way of asking her for a kiss without asking.

She presses her lips against mine and pulls away right away. Bitch.

I turn myself around so now I'm facing her, my legs just about touch the floor. She stands infront of me so I decide to be bold, I grab her waist and pull her in. Her face goes a bright shade of pink which causes me to giggle.

M- "you're cute"

She grabs my jaw and kisses me, she doesn't pull away so I decide to also not pull away. Mia brings her tongue into it and so do I.

I keep a hold of her waist as her hand goes up the bottom of the towel.

Cr- "am I interrupting something here?"

I immediately push Mia off her while trying to find the words.

M- "you're lucky we just finished"

Christina rolls her eyes at Mia but yet smirks and winks at me. I look at Mia and she looks just as confused as me. She gives me one last kiss before she walks into the lounge. She comes back in with some clothes for me and some for her.

M- "you remember what I told you?"
C- "yup"

Christina walks out as Mia takes the towel off my body.

M- "I love your body you're gorgeous"

She kisses my forehead before putting a bra on me, she'd prefer to take it off but right now she can't while Christina's here. I point towards her dirty hoodie and a pair of fluffy leggings.

M- "no you've just showered you're not wearing my dirty hoodie"
C- "Mia please it smells like you"
M- "no"
C- "yes"
M- "no"
C- "no"
M- "yes"

......

M- "fucks sake you can wear it then"

She grabs the hoodie and throws it in my face. Wow she isn't even going to put it on me.

I sit on the bed in just my underwear while Mia gets herself into her clothes. She looks gorgeous wearing that little top. Christina comes back in and eyes me up and down, I look at Mia who's furious.

M- "Charlotte put some fucking clothes on"
Ch- "why? She looks great"
C- "thanks Christina, so do you"

Mia pushes her out the room and slams the door close.

M- "don't act like a whore get some clothes on"
C- "I thought you preferred me with no clothes"
M- "yeah I do when you're in OUR bed"
C- "sooo you don't like me now?"
M- "well I do, nice boobs by the way- ANYWAY"

I begin to giggle, she always gets distracted.

Mia puts clothes on me and grabs my hand as we go into the lounge. Christina asks if we're ready to drink and we both say yeah.

I walk over to the counter and open up the vodka, Mia stands behind me and hugs my waist while kissing my jawline. She whisper an 'I love you' in my ear. I whisper one back to her.

She grabs her vodka coke while keeping a hand on my waist, she takes a sip and asks me to pour more vodka in so I do. She takes another sip and says it's better than before. Christina takes her drink while checking me out. I don't know what her problem is.

........

It's been an hour since we started drinking, me and Christina are tipsy while Mia's fine.

M- "babe I'm going on a walk I'll be back soon"
C- "I love you, be safe"

We stand up and I kiss her goodbye, the taste of alcohol and cherry lip balm on her lips is so intoxicating, I could kiss her all day.

She leaves and we give her the key to the hotel room so she can get herself back in with no hassle.

Christina and I make the way over to the sink, I smile at her while eyeing up her body. I put my back against the sink and she starts feeling my waist.

Ch- "Mia doesn't love you"
C- "oh I know"
Ch- "why are you still dating her then?"
C- "just for fun"
Ch- "is it now?"
C- "mhm I've had my eye on you since I first met you"

She pulls me closer to her by my hips and I look at her lips. She kisses me and leads me to the bedroom.

She pushes me down and hops on top of me, her lips make contact with my neck.

Ch- "if your girl only knew we were doing this what would she do?"
C- "nothing gorgeous"

I tangle my fingers through her hair as she keeps her lips on my body.

.........

M- "Charlotte get in the fucking car you fucking whore"