Chapter 3

KRYSTAL'S POV

I froze when I saw them I didn't know what to do. They looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.
I smiled. "Um... Hi I just moved next door, Cam told me you guys were freshman too?"

They both smiled at me. OMG they are so hot.
THE JAWLINES!!!!!
Right now I cannot tell them apart.

The shorter one came up to me
"Hi I'm Ethan it's nice to meet you, and yeah me and gray are freshman too."

I looked at both of them back and forth, then finally spoke up.

"I can't tell you guys apart at all."
They laughed a little.
The one that I think is Grayson said "I have a birthmark on my chin, and Ethan has one on his cheek" he said pointing to both of their birthmarks.

"Ok I think I got it, but I have one more question."

Ethan said "sure, what is it?"

I looked at them one more time then said "Have I seen you guys before?"

They looked at each other confused.

Grayson looked at me "Not to sound self centered but, you haven't heard about "The Dolan Twins"?

I kept thinking then I figured it out.
"OHHH you guys make vines!, I think one of my friends showed me one of your vines once."

"Yup, that's what we do." Ethan said with a smile at the end.

"Oh ok, well I better get going my parents are expecting me to come home soon but I will probably see you guys around right?"

Grayson nodded. " Yeah, and Krystal what school are you going to?"

"Oh I think it's called West Morris Central High School."
They both smiled "We go there too." they both said in unison.
I smiled. "Cool! I'll see you guys around. bye!"
I waved to them and walked to my house.

I got in the door and my mom greeted me.
"Hey sweetie did you meet any people your age?"
"Yeah, there are two boys, twins actually, that live next door." I said. "Oh that's nice." my mom said as she looked around to see if my dad was near us. He wasn't near us so she smirked and said "Are they cute?"

How did I know my mom was going to ask that.
A blush started to form on my face, "I guess"

Who am I kidding they are really cute.
"Mom I'm going to my room" I said as I was walking upstairs to my room.
I walked into my room and saw that my dad set up my furniture. I started to decorate my room.
I decided to open the doors to my balcony for some fresh air.
I looked at the Dolans house and at the bedroom that was really close to my room, it was definitely a boys room. I wondered if it was Ethan or Grayson's room.

GRAYSON'S POV (new POV!!!!)

As soon as Krystal left, me and Ethan both looked at each other, then back at the door, then back each other.

We both yelled "I GOT DIBS!"