Chapter 5

KRYSTAL'S POV

Once we got back to our houses, we stopped I front of their house. Grayson looked at us smiling "So what do you guys want to do?"

"Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me, I mean it is your house" I said kind of laughing.

Ethan spoke up and suggested something. "How about we go into the garage and we could hang out in there and find something to do?"

Grayson and I agreed. We walked to their garage and went inside. It was just filled with a lot of exercise equipment and skateboards and there was a wresting mat of some sort. 

"Do you guys wrestle or something?" I asked.
"Yeah we wrestle for our school and also we do parkour. So we like practice on this" Grayson replied. 

"Oh that's cool. What other sports do you guys play?" I was curious because they were built and I figured they did a lot of sports.

Ethan spoke this time. " We both play football, lacrosse, and like Gray said we wrestle." So I was right!

"Oh cool"
"Krystal do you play any sports?" Grayson asked. I did do some sports at my old school. "Yeah I play volleyball and I am a cheerleader."   I always loved playing volleyball but I think I might not do that at this school. I think I might just  do cheerleading.

"Oh that's cool! Are you going to do any sports at our school?" Ethan asked

"Yeah I'm just going to do cheerleading though."  They looked excited after I said that. "What is it why are you guys smiling?"

"No it's just that you will be cheering for me and Ethan because the cheerleaders cheer for the football team." They both blushed.

"Yeah I knew that" I laughed it off. Why were they blushing? I'm not complaining though. That was cute as hell. 

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked because it was starting to get kind of awkward.

"Umm we can go swimming?" Ethan suggested. Geez this kid has got all the ideas today.

"Ok sounds good. I'm going to go to my house quick to get a bathing suit." They nodded and I jogged over to my house quick. 

I walked into. I walked into my house. It was still empty science my parents were still out.

I went up the stairs into my room and looked through my closet to find the perfect bikini.

Not that I wanted to look slutty but I wanted to look good. I mean who wouldn't want to look good infront of two hot twin boys. I was searching for almost 2 minutes until I found the right one. I had found my neon blue triangl bikini. (In picture above). I put it on and looked in the mirror.

I liked the way I looked in it. I put my black shorts over it and but a loose white pocket t shirt over the top. I then went to the bathroom and sprayed this waterproof make up spray go make my makeup water proof. 

I grabbed my phone and sunglasses and left for there house. 

GRAYSON POV

I put on a pair of swim trunks and got three towels for all of us. I brought out my stereo and turned on some music.

After that I brought out some chips and water bottles.

After I finished setting up Ethan came outside. And we started talking about something random. Then a knock at the door came.

I knew it was Krystal. I am so happy that she is spending the day with is I really wanted to get to know her.

I opened the door and I greeted her with a smile and a hug. I squeezed her so tight. I didn't want to let go.

I frowned. "Wait where is your bathing suit?"

She laughed " I have it on under my clothes silly"

Her laugh was so cute. I let her in and led her to the backyard. When we got there, me and Ethan decided to go in immediately. "Come in Krystal!" Ethan shouted 

She replied "ok I'm coming!"

Then she took off her clothes. And oh my god she was so damn beautiful. My jaw dropped and I looked over at Ethan and he was doing the same thing I was. 

KRYSTAL POV

When I arrived at their house Grayson opened the door. He smiled and my and hugged me.

Oh my god his hugs were the best. I felt all of his muscles tighten around me and it was the best feeling. I got butterflies in my stomach and I did not want to let go. The hug just felt so right.

Once I was out of my daydream we went to the backyard. Ethan and Grayson went in the pool right away. I was still out of the pool when Ethan called me to come in. 

I was a bit nervous to get undressed infront of them but whatever I did it. After I took of my shirt and shorts I looked at them and both of their jaws were dropped.

I blushed and eventually I said sarcastically "Take a picture boys it will last longer" I laughed.

They both blushed again. God damn they have to stop doing that it is too cute.  

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE READS AND VOTES. TO BE HONEST I DIDNT REALLY THINK PROPLE WOULD READ THIS. OBVIOUSLY I WAS WRONG. BUT I AM SO BAD AT UPDATING. I KNOW I SAID I PROMISED LAST TIME THAT I WOULD UPDATE OFTEN BUT THIS TIME I REALLY DO PRIMISE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

The Girl Next Doorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें