what I did when I was alone

Listing to link in park had to write right away I should have done that.

L.j's p.o.v

Ok so a new killer can't believe it, as to wich no one really hangs out with me beside sally. I walk into the living when slender man called me down that's when I saw the most beautiful person in the world "laughing jack this is jeff the killer, he's new in the mansion do you mind showing him around"? "Um ok come with me jeff I show you around" "uh thanks, uh"? "Laughing jack, but you can call me l.j" "oh ok l.j". I showed jeff everything from the living room to the kitchen to the basement to the hallways to the bathroom to the bedrooms "and this is your room jeff" I led jeff to the room next to mine since nobody wanted the room do to the last incident in there with eyeless "thanks for showing me around l.j" "your welcome jeff and if you ever get lost, come and find me my room is right next to yours" I just stood there looking at his beautiful face, pail skin, and hour glass body wich nearly made me faint "well its late I think that you should get some shut eye" "ok I will and once again thanks for showing me around" "your welcome jeff, and goodnight" "goodnight l.j". I walked back to my room and went in I leand against the door and let out a sigh and slid down onto the floor "wow I think that I'm love with a killer" after I said that I got up off the  floor and went to bed blushing.

Jeff's p.o.v

"Good night l.j" was the last thing that I said to him I found him to be very cute and he was also tall wich made even more cute I walked into my new room and examine it, it looked almost the same as my room before I went insane I closed the door and leand on it and slid down "hehe I think im in love with a clown" I said then got up off the floor and went to bed blushing. The next morning when I woak up I walked out of my room and was nearly knocked over by somthing, when the thing stoped running it came closer when I got a good look at what this thing was I was so happy "smiles"? "Bark"! He jumped on me and gave me slobery kisses and I laughed.

L.j's p.o.v

"Oh jack, I love you and I" "bark"! I was awoken up by smiles barking god knows what he's barking at I got up to go and see what this dog was doing when I got to the front of the door I heard laughter so I nearly charged out the door when I got out I saw smiles licking jeffs face. "What the bloody hell going on out hear"? I said tired smiles then got off of jeff and ran off "so I see that you have met smiles" " you mean seen him" "what do you mean"? "Smiles is my dog, im glad that he's not hurt and you guys took him in" "ok I still dont get it" "I have had smiles since I was four years old, and when I went insane I put a smile on him then one day someone broke into my house and forgot to close the door and when I found out that the door was open and smiles was gone I murderd the that person and ever since then I thought that I would never see him again but I was wrong". I never thought that I could learn a lot from just a story I let out a yawn and asked jeff if he was hungry he said yes "ok let me just put on a shirt" I grabbed my favorite pop gose the weasel shirt and walked out we went down stairs and nobody was down yet. "Hmm usually slender would be up by now and breakfast would be ready, well guse i'll just do it wanna help me jeff"? "Sure" "ok everything is in the fridge except the mix its in the cabinet, I'll get the pans" I got everything out without worry as did jeff but he couldn't get the mix I giggeld because he was too short to reach the mix "hear let me help you out mate" without thinking I picked up jeff by his hips "um I got it l.j" I then put him down and he was blushing a bit as was I "ummm ok jeff shall we get started"? "Um yeah" I turnd around and started to prepare breakfast for us "uh jack why did you call me mate"? This made me blush because he called me jack and he said mate I just cleared my throat and tryed to speake without stuttering "well unlike you I'm from London and manly mate means friend or" "or"? "Umm never mind its not important". All these things that he says just gets me all worked up to where I dont really want to speak about because im too embarrassed guse I just half to let it slide. And even thou he's really cute I can't tell him that when I calld him mate I didn't mean friend.

Jeffs p.o.v

He lifted me up by my waist and called me mate making me blush it was hard to say somthing after he put me down, after I found my voice I spoke. Me and jack finished making breakfast then sat at the table we spoke about life, killing, how we kill, the present, our past, almost everything I ended up knowing a lot about him in one morning. Soon we were done eating "hey jeff want to go for a walk around the woods"? "I would like that, I never really got to see the wood in my life" "ok well go when ever your ready" "how about now I just need to get ready, and probably take a shower" its alright I can wait" and with that I went off to go shower. I walked to the bathroom started the water and undressed myself stepping in feeling the warm water on me as I washed my hair and body, as I washed myself I soon reach down to my inner thigh and washed my member and let out a silent moan as I washed down there I thought about the dream I had last night, I was in bed with jack he kissed my neck, chest, ab's, cheek, then finally my lips our tongs battled for domains as he rubbed my sides and slightly squeezed my thigh "do you like that"? He said "oh baby I love the way that you do that" he then let my thigh go and brought himself to my entrants and inserted himself it felt so good feeling him inside me he would also nibble on my neck and kiss me passionately as my hand intertwine with his. I was still in the shower pretty much masturbating then was finally brought back to reality I washed off, turnd off the water, and stepped out I dryed myself off and got dressed along with brushing my teeth then finally getting out. I saw jack leave his room "hey jeff ready to go"? "Yeah I'm ready" I was blushing but not as bad "hey jeff you ok you look a littel pink" I was remembering what I did in the shower "umm i-i'm fine" I walked ahead and went down the stairs to make sure that jack couldn't see my blush spread across my face.

L.j's p.o.v

After breakfast jeff went to go take a shower, I then went to go bring him a towel but stepped in too soon and was blushing mad at what I saw, I saw Jeff's pail, naked body his snowy white chest long flowing black hair and his member, I'm glad that I didn't open the door that much for him to see me. I got a good long look at Jeff's body I watched him till he got in the shower then left the towel on the sink, my heart was beating very fast as I walked to my room smiling and blushing "oh my god, my what a show" I said giggling, jeff really has a nice body pail hot and sexy! This is the best day of my life. I then sat on my bed and realized the bulge in my pants "oh my, well it looks like were going to half to do somthing about this" I said as I shut my door I took off my suspenders and undid my belt my member sprang free i grabbed a bottle of lube on my nightstand and put some in my hand and began to jack off moaning, the image of jeffs naked body appeared in my heard multipul times I stroked my striped member till I climaxed. I came all over my hand and some fell on the floor, I licked my semin coverd hand clean because it tasted like frosting then got dressed and stepped out of my room only to find jeff, after I saw jeff walk to the stairs I looked at his lower back "dam he's got a sexy ass" I whispered to myself and bit my lip, I just wish that I could just grab him and throw him on my bed then would really grab that ass and punish it, I pictured jeff on his hand as and knees with me beside him punishing him and hearing him moan saying harder baby harder spanking him to were he would half to sit on my lap for a week. Finally after daydreaming for a few minutes I went downstairs I saw jeff leaning against the door "hey you ready"? "Yeah, let's go" and with that we left.

Got done in a depressing night my stupid sister is making out with her boyfriend every five seconds just want to put a gun to my head sometimes, but I half to keep updating hope you liked it. Until next time bye.