my clown is horny

Dream big and fly kites, be killers and monster's, love clowns and candy and love creepypasta. Enjoy

L.j's p.o.v

As usual I woak up next to my lover, he looked so peaceful and since the sun was up he sorta looked like he was glowing I smiled and gently rubbed my nose against his. That caused him to sorta twitch and I sorta laughed, then me being me, I slid under the blanket and went down jeffs stomach and gently put my hand on it, I felt it kick and I smiled and held my head close to jeffs stomach I put my ear on it, yes I heard it move but I also heard its heart beat it was slow but steady. I then put my arm around jeffs stomach and pulled him closer to me after that I then started to think to myself "how is it that he got like this, I mean I wore protection like he said but somthing must have happend" the memory of me and jeff in the van keped going through my mind but not the whole memory just where he asked about protection. I knew that the thing wasn't expired, and I put it on, and it didn't break but what the hell happened I slightly felt jeff shift onto his back and mumble somthing, I just went back to my thoughts, then suddenly I though of something "son of a bitch, I must have cut a hole in it" that was the last thing I could think of. The blanket then lifted up and I saw that jeff was looking down at me "what are doing jack"? "Nothing really just have a little conversation" he smiled at me then rubbed his stomach then put his hand on my head "you just can't get enough of this can you" "no not really". I then crawled up to him and gave him a kiss "I love you" "I love you too" I then let my breath run across his neck and after finding a sweet spot I took advantage of it by sucking on it "mmm, jack you can't do this now" "why not"? I said with my mouth still on his neck "because I already have enough marks from you" I then stopped and looked at his neck, there was a mark, I checked the other side of his neck a hickie I then looked down his body a few marks were on his body and all I saw was just manly hickie's they went from his neck to his chest to nippels to his stomach, they were scattered everywhere but at least when someone sees him they know that I have claimed him and he's mine. I then trailed a finger down his body then placed bolth of my hands on his stomach "I have a question" "well then what is it"? "How much longer"? "You are so impatient, and there's still another six months" "but jeffyyyy" "but jackyyyy" "uggh fine" I rubbed his stomach and looked down at jeff then his stomach "I still think its a boy" "and I still think it's a girl" I then leand forward and gave jeff a kiss on the head "come on love lets get up" "ok" I yawnd and stretched, then looked back at jeff who was grabbing a pair of clothes "I'm gonna take a quick shower" "kay love, but do you want me to join you"? I said as I waked uo to him a put my hands on his waist and slightly pulled him agenst me "no I got it" he said as he gave me a kiss then took off leaving me in the room alone "might as well go get breakfast ready" after that I went downstairs to go make breakfast for me and my love.

Jeffs p.o.v

I walked into the shower and turnd on the water, the nice heat made feel a bit sleepy but I continued to wash my hair and body. When I was washing my stomach I was was talking to the baby "I half to get bolth of us clean, but since your inside of me I half to keep me clean more that you" after I was done I got out, got dressed, then went downstairs. "Oh love, your just in time for breakfast" "looks good, smells good too" we sat down and ate, but as I saw l.j eat he didn't look as happy "hey jack you ok"? "Well it's, it's just, well it just sucks because we can't have sex for another six months" "I know and its hard for me too, but tell you what if you can't wait anymore then go.. go bye yourself a sex toy" I saw Jack's eyes go all wide after that "wow jeff that.. that-" "if you want to go right now then go ahead" "really"?! "Thats only if you can't wait anymore".

L.j's p.o.v

I got up out of my seat and hugged jeff "thank you jeffy"! "Alright, alright" I let him go then skipped my way upstairs to get my wallet. I came back down and gave jeff a kiss "thank you jeffy" he let out a sigh and shook his head, I then left changed into my hunan form and went on my way, I came across a building that had the word 'Pussycat' on the front of the building I went in like a normal customer and started to look around, as I was in there I saw a gay guy looking at me every ten seconds I tryed my best to ignore it but then he walked up to me "you seem like you know your around a toy" this made me blush a little "look yes I'm gay but I have a boyfriend and its somthing serouse" "sure you do" the guy then said "if your ever looking for a good time, call me" he then gave me his card then slap my ass, I then got my toy, went to the cash register, then left. I made it back the carnival in one piece then went to go see jeff I saw him sitting on the couch reading a book "hi love" "hey" I gave him a kiss "I'm guessing that you enjoyed your time"? "Well I did, that wasn't until some guy gave me his number then slapped my ass" "your joking" "dont believe me" I reached into my pocket then pulled out the number and gave it to jeff "There's your proof" "wow I'm impressed with that" he handed the number back to me then continued to read his book "so I'm gonna be upstairs for a while" "make sure to keep it down when you play with your toy" "how do you know that I'm gonna play with my toy"? "Because I can see that boner sticking through your pants" I blushed a bit then went upstairs to play with my toy.

Jeff p.o.v

It seemed like l.j rushed upstairs in three seconds, I then heard him moan and sorta scream in pleasure I just rolled my eyes then patted my stomach "oh god your father is so loud" I then pulled out my phone and played some music. About 20 minutes later l.j finally came back downstairs and sat next to me, he pulled out one pf my ear buds then sucked on my ear, that caused me moan a bit "oh god, why are you doing this me"? He gave my ear a hard suck then released it "because I am in an amazing mood" he then gently squeezed my thigh and I gasped a bit and sorta arched my back "how about we take a bath together"? "That sounds nice" he helped me off the couch then took me to the bathroom. Once the tub was filled he took off his feathers, suspenders, and shirt, right when he got to his belt line he looked at me "jeff"? I looked at him as I rubbed my arm, jack then walked up to me "love its ok, you don't half to be afraid" he then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head after that he undid my pants and pulled them off leaving me in my boxers he did the same with his pants and stockings, after that he walked in front of me and got down on his knees "l-l.j"?! "Shh just relax" he gave my stomach a kiss then pulled my boxers off. He gently grasped my thigh then licked my member causing me to moan, he ended up sucking on it "j-jack"! He caused me to climax and I saw that he swallowed most of it "see love don't you feel much better now"? "I nodded in response after that we got in the tub it felt so relaxing. I layed on Jack's chest as he rubbed my stomach "I love you" "I love your too" we sat in the tub for a good 15 minutes, l.j would go on from time to time and kiss my head and ask about the baby, I then started to feel tired probably because of the warmth of the water "baby I'm getting sleepy, can we get out"? "Sure love" jack got out and grabbed a towel then rapped it around his waist he did the same with me. We got out of the bathroom and went to the room we put on a pair of boxers then climbed into bed "jeffy love before we go to bed can I brade your hair"? "Umm ok" jack grabbed a brush and two rubber bands and began to do my hair, he put them in two, after that he gave me a kiss and layed down with me." It seems like today has gone by do fast" jack said with a yawn "it dose doesn't it" I took a glance out the window and saw that it was already dark outside. "Mmm, goodnight my killer" "goodnight my clown" and with that we fell asleep.

*six months later*

L.j's p.o.v

Finally the six months have come! I am so excited and I just can't wait! I have been keeping a close eye on jeff incase he needs me or its time. I was sitting on the couch reading jeff a story I gently ran my hand through his hair as I continued on with the book, everything was going fine till I heard a knock on the door sighing I got up and walked over to it and opend the door only to find a child at it "yes"? "Um Mr. L.j this came for you, it was left at the front of the gate" "thank you" the child then took off, I look at what this was it looked like a letter. I opened it and saw that there was a little bit of black smoke that puffed out of it, once I saw that I automatically went to the kitchen to read this letter, it said

'Dear laughing jack, I have heard that you were have a baby but not with a female all of the clowns are talking about this child or yours, if it is possible we would like see this baby we have all promised that we will not kill it. So after that baby is born bring it to the circus for everyone to see we are all very excited'

Sincerely your good friend candypop.

I was surprised to get this letter but also a little worried yes this was an important letter because all the clowns wanted to see the child, it was going to be an extreme challenge and how am I gonna get jeff to go. As I was deep into my thoughts I suddenly heard jeff scream "jack"! "Yes"? "Jack, eather I just peed my pants or" "or"?! "Fire cracker shots"!.

Hello monsters, I am so glad that this is finally published and done, it took me forever to do this. Most apologizes for the long wait, anyway hope that you like this one please
Comment, vote, share, read, ask, and enjoy. Until next time, bye.