une

- 01, ° THE GLAMOROUS LIFE °

Jericha

"I'd like to prepare a toast to all my fellow rich bitches in the building! Tomorrow we'll all officially be seniors and nobody is gonna tell us what to do. This is our year and we own this shit!", Michael yells as he stands on top of the marble counter, raising a bottle of wine Jericha was pretty sure he couldn't pronounce and she rolls her pale green eyes. She wanted to snicker loudly at his attempt to be such a leader when in realization Jericha knew he was a dumb douchey jock. The people around her in famous brand named material cheered Michael on and Jericha huffed. They probably all secretly hated Michael, she thought. The crowd was made of plastic in Jericha's eyes, all fakes. "If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home", Michael tells the crowd to chant and they all go along.

Jericha was currently in the midst of a party held at a rented penthouse in upper Los Angeles just for all the rich kids she was surrounded by. She was feeling hot and scratchy in her black sequin dress. The scenes in front of her was all the same at every party and she wasn't even sure why she came. The drinking, drugs, drunk people, neon lights, and making out of course. Let's not forget the multiple people getting it on anywhere they can. You could literally smell horny teenagers from the lobby of this penthouse.

Kasidy, her righteous best friend poked her on her cheek and handed Jericha a glass of wine. "Girl, you look like you need it with that expression on your face", she beamed at Jericha, who simply looked into the glass of dark liquid and downed it quickly. "I think I'm gonna go. This crowd is making me depressed. Meet me in our usual spot tomorrow?", Jericha asked the dark skinned beauty and her best friend quickly nods. "You are not yourself tonight, bathe in money and get a beauty rest sister". Both girls hug each other tightly and Jericha's Gucci high heels clink against the white tile as she walks through the crowd and downstairs to the lobby of the rented penthouse. Can you believe all this was happening on a Sunday night. She goes threw through the spinning glass doors and the cool night air welcomes her.

Jericha passes by several people she knows all too well and scoffs, flipping her ombré hair in the process. Waverly Janson, who was standing in the parking lot by her black Audi R8 with a bunch of her minions were passing along a bag of something leafy green inside. Jericha knew exactly what it was and surely it wasn't a bag of lucky charms. Waverly was definitely a model to younger peers at Henry Perksfield High school. She dances incredibly and her fashion is always something to brag about. Even Waverly's face and hair made people want to be her, guys included. Waverly eyed Jericha and both girls equally gave a fake smile. As soon as Jericha passes, one of Waverly's minions whispers skank and she lifts her head higher. There's no need to address something you're not.

Jericha felt like it took a million years to get to her car in the middle of this parking. She adjusted her Prada bag over her shoulder after digging endlessly for the keys. The stars over her head twinkled brightly and Jericha sighed, leaning her back against her matte black Jeep. She looked up and to her luck, a vibrant shooting star flew past in the sky and Jericha tightly clenched her eyes. "I wish for something other than fake friends or fake anything. I wish that something amazing could happen". Jericha opens her eyes again and smiles a little as she hopes that her wish could come true.

Jericha strongly doubted it though, she might have loads of money but there's more to life than that. She hoped for real love, besides the boring and stuck up boyfriends she's had in the past. She shuddered at the thought of Jared Bugger, her former ex boyfriend who didn't care about anyone but himself and of course his money. Jericha was thankful that they didn't bump into each other in the penthouse. She hoped for a better family, being the only child was filled with loneliness and was hard at times. Her parents were hardly around, currently in Bora Bora now and only paid attention to her when they came back to pack more clothes to go on a new destination together. It was like their only daughter, Jericha Richie didn't exist to them and that upsetted her terribly, but she couldn't complain. She was lucky and very thankful to have Lucy, her permanent maid as a mother to her. Jericha mostly hoped for real friends! Sure, she had Kasidy Holmes, her very best friend who was like a sister to her, by her side but there was just too many fake friends!

Little did she know that geeky Ashton Irwin listened to every word of her wish from the other side of her Jeep. He gasped a little and realized that his biggest chance could be happening! This shooting star meant something and he wished that his plan would work. Although Jericha hated him and he still wasn't sure why, Ashton was persistent that one day him and Jericha would be together. He removed his glasses from his face and rubbed it against his iron maiden shirt, only making it smudge more but he didn't care.

Ashton Irwin, was a rich kid but he wasn't too fond about all the fancy things in life. He was that type of enthusiastic person to believe in love, happiness, and a place to call home. Sure he was allowed to go to the other fancy parties like the other rich kids but that wasn't on his mind. He wanted to make people happy other than using the money he was raised in and that's just what he was about to do.

Along with Jericha, Ashton, and Waverly seeing that shooting star, Blaire who hid most of the time in the corner at the penthouse party, wandered away to a window at the right moment and saw it too. Luke had two girls by his side as he saw the shooting star from the balcony he was looking upon. He was wondering what it would feel like to fall, but his mind was quickly averted to the bright twinkling. Michael sipped from the bottle of a very expensive wine and nodded his head at the shooting star. Kasidy was m.i.a with some guy she just met but quickly got a glimpse as she ran pass a glass pane with the guy to a vacant room. Calum, who simply ignored going to the pent party at all, got up from his king sized bed and pushed his curtains aside. His lips parted as he gasped. Never have I seen anything so beautiful, he thought. All eight of the most super rich kids saw that shooting star and wished for something good. Sure, most of them hate each other but they all had things in common. Ashton knew something that they all didn't know and that would all change tomorrow.

The first day of being seniors for those eight super rich kids.

☆彡

jericha is in the picture btw :3

first chapterrrr woop and this sucked a llamas butthole. hopefully I get better through writing this. I hope you guys give this a chance and enjoy :') sometimes the chapter might be in 3rd point of view or first person

- nia