deux

- 02, °WHITE LINES ECSTASY°
Kasidy

I make sure to crunch up every particle of the cocaine on my vanity desk, separating them into too many white lines. Marco watches me intensively with his shirt off and I smirk at his reflection. I don't know him that well but he was good enough to take from the party last night after Jericha left. Besides, what's a better way to start off the first day of school than snorting some cocaine. "Babe you honestly look so good just doing that! I wish we had more time because I literally just want to bend you over again and-". "Yea I know, but we can't because I have to meet Jerry soon and the maids will come in any minute", I flip my purple hair over my shoulders and sniff the white powder up my nose. I widely smile and Marco starts kissing down my neck, moaning slightly with every press.

He keeps going until I hear Linda, one of the maids, yelling my name from down the hallway outside my door and I push Marco off me. "Girl, what you doing?", he says as I continue to push him across my room and I open my closet. "Saving my damn life and surely yours", I whisper and shut the closet door before he can say anything. I fixed my pink satin nightgown on me before Linda steps inside. "Wow! You're actually up early. What a surprise. Do you know what you're wearing today ?", she asks me and I quickly look at my closet then back at her. I nod and more maids come into my room with breakfast on trays. The maids come around too much.

They place trays of food on my nightstand and I stay close to the closet door. Linda fixes my bed and then sniffs the air. "Do you smell that?", she asks the other maids and they shrug before leaving the room. "Linda I don't smell anything, maybe you should go?", I mumble and she moves around slowly. "I don't see your outfit ready either... Let me help you", she moves past me and opens my closet door before I can say anything. "KASIDY!", she yells as I run out my room in a fit of giggles.

Thirty minutes later, I'm driving in my Corvette to school and pull up into the parking lot, making sure to park next to Jericha's Jeep of course. This girl and I have been through thick and thin and I couldn't ask for a better rich friend. I get out and fix my satin black jumper before hugging the rich out of her. "Fantastic outfit", she compliments. "I know", I smile at her and we link arms before strutting pass people on campus.

We pass by the skater squad and in the distance I see fucking Michael and his stupid clique of jocks. All druggies with money and no brains. The signature buzz cut or messy hair, and you can't forget their bright red letterman jackets. Dufus after dufus, but who could blame them, they're all rich.

Their rooting noises reaches my ear drums and I feel like the panini sandwich I was served this morning might come up. Jericha makes a gagging noise and I smile. I can't ask for a better best friend in this world. A real one in the midst of all the fake pretenders. We reach our own clique and I sit at my designated spot of the patio tables. Jericha sits next to me and I watch as she pulls out her diamond incrusted mirror from her dolce and gabbana bag to check her makeup.

My eyes move over to across the patio where I spot Calum Hood kicking a soccer ball in the air continuously with his right leg. The group around him watches his movements in pure bliss. One of the great things about not having outlets in the school patio is not hearing fucking Calum playing his stupid electric bass over and over again. He's such a rocker, it disgusts me. He might be really attractive and all but that's something I can't say outloud.

Two patio tables down I see the biggest butthead of the school besides Michael, Luke Hemmings. He's practically the mean girl of this school and that's pretty lame. Why waste your time putting other kids down with disgusting words and putting your hands on them ? What a rich jerk right ? All he does for a living is drive in his daddy's jaguar.