5 ~ Silencio

"Catch me if you can baby, Im worth the chase."

Friday, November 30
5:45 pm

Jacie,

Nothing has really been happening at school. I just kick it with Chrissy, Lala, Ty and Christina's "friend" Bradley. Kelly comes around but we barely talk to him anymore. He and Zoe have been around each other a lot more than usual, there are even rumors that they go out but do I care? Nope not one bit.

But good news I got the job at the ice cream parlor, Flavors. My co-workers are everything and more. Two guys and a girl and our boss is also a female so ya know. There's Andre, Bradley, and Billie. Yes, the same Bradley that messes around with Christina, he's cool though.

I was currently working a short shift with Billie since she had got here at 5 and I get off at 6. We were just kicking it since nobody was really coming in today.

Billie is a really cool girl, she has a mouth on her but she's cool nonetheless.

"No he just shouldn't have came at me like that. Everybody at that school knows how I get he just likes testing my patience." I laughed at her response and walked over to the cash register greeting the next customer.

"Hi what can I get you today?" The people turned around and my face immediately turned sour.

"What you want babe?"

"Get a superman with gummy bears and walnuts for me please. Oh in a cone." Zoe batted her fake eyelashes and I turned to Billie who rolled her eyes and started to make it.

"And for you?" I asked blankly.

"Loose the attitude Jacie and Pistachio medium cup."

"$9.26" I sighed watching Zoe swirl her tongue around the ice cream like a- he handed me a 10 and I opened the cash register getting 74¢ out.

"74¢ is your change have a... nice evening." I smile and go to where you would scoop out the ice cream grabbing a small cup and scooping out some mint chocolate chip, and cookie dough before taking a bite. We can get stuff for free before we clock out 😊 How awesome is that?

"That was Kelly?"

"Yeah." This isn't the first time he's came its just that she usually not here when he comes.

"Girllllll...." I roll my eyes and take another bite before responding.

"What was it you wanted to show me earlier?"

"Hold on." She spoke before playing the song.
"Whip to the left whip to the right throw them dice bring em back up up up up-" Billie stopped reenacting the vine and looked up.

"What y'all doing?"

"Dreeee!!!" I smile leaning over the counter to give him a hug.

"Hey baby girl." He shoots me a charming smile and I blush.

"She got a thang for him He got a thang for her-"

"Shut up Billie!" I laugh flicking ice cream on her.

"You hoe." She yells laughing while wiping it off.

"You work today?" I asked after I finished laughing.

"No. Just wanted to stop and see my girl."

"Im not ya girl Dre." I smile biting my lip.