14 ~ Changes

"I told her not to come for me, wait but she did hoe. Click Clack Pop Boom Bitch now she dead hoe."

Thursday, June 3
9:33 am

Graduation day ...

Jacie,

My heart was racing as I waited for my name to be called. I honestly couldn't wait to walk across that stage hearing my loved ones scream my name, smiles on their faces, crying tears of joy.

Graduation day is the day every senior can't wait for because it's our first step into adult hood , but also our first step into a whole new world...

We've all come a long way, I've made new friends, found my soul mate, and have been through so many things in only a couple of months.

I went to a funeral, was in a coma, witnessed a baby birth, went to a wedding, fought, went through break ups, then make ups, but it was all worth it...

Except the funeral of course...

I cant help but feel bad but hey what happens happens... She tried to kill me but ended up getting killed, and I went unconscious do to lack of food, water, and oxygen.

Anyway thats another story for another time.

"Jacie Elizabeth Andrews..."

I walk up the steps with a beaming smile, all that could be heard were the cheers, and screams.

I grab my diploma and shake hands with the principal.

But that was last year

Thursday, June 25
6:37 pm

Los Angeles, California

Now here I am, 20 years young, at UCLA studying Architecture and Urban Design.

Kelly is taking me out today since he has been in Washington D.C for the longest, Lala moved to New York to pursue her fashion desires, Christina is here with me as my roommate, & life is going pretty well... Except for one tiny thing.

"Hi, Im Miracle. Is Kelly around?" I was very shocked to see this girl standing at Kelly's hotel room door asking for him and I couldn't help but think considering the fact that he's been acting very different and he lives miles away from me.

"Um not at the moment but Im his girlfriend is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yeah tell him that Miracle Brooks stopped by." She paused and took out an envelope handing it to me. "And please give this to him."

She walked down the hall after I got a hold of it and I shut the door staring at the letter curiously.

Then here comes Kelly an hour later.

"Baby girl where ya at?"

"In here.." I say from the bathroom, I was putting on my makeup when he walked in.