6 ~ The Date

"What's the fun in forever anyway?"

Friday, November 30
9:35 pm

Jacie,

"I didn't know you were such a gentleman." I spoke looking up at him with a smile. We were currently sitting at the table of the restaurant waiting on our food. We were at Olive Garden because he tried to take me to a very expensive place called Lulou's.

"Why you say that." He asks a little offended.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to come off that way."

"Its fine. I get it."

"You seem like one of the guys who act all hard in front of everyone but when it comes to your girl there's the inner baby in you that comes out." He smiled and me and nodded.

"Something like that."

After eating we went to the park and sat on the benches.

"I've known you for what... 2 or 3 months?"

"Mhm."

"And you told me everything about yourself am I right?"

"Yes you are."

"Well in the midst of flirting all the time all I gave you was my name. Im Andre Lamar Thomas, Im 6'5, I go to Sierra Nevada College as a Journalism major. My favorite color is red, Im 19, I turn 20 on January 18th. I live in my own apartment my father passed away when I was 15 and my mom lives in Arizona which is were Im from. I visit her when I can and yeah..."

"Im sorry for your loss. What was he like? If you don't mind me asking." He smiles and stares up at the stars.

"He was the best dad to me. He was the typical father, played baseball, basketball, and football with me. He raised me to respect women and no matter what to never lay your hands on one. He always treated my mother like a queen, showered her with gifts, and was a complete gentleman and he told me to do the same no matter who it's with. He raised me to be a real man and that's exactly what Im going to be." His voice sounded so sad which caused me to get sad and embrace him in a side hug.

The rest of the night we shared a couple of laughs but once we got to the car the sound of the radio was all we heard.

"I enjoyed this night with you Jacie. I wanna take you out again." He spoke.

"That'd be great. I had a lot of fun tonight too." I smiled as we walked up my walkway.

"You work tomorrow?"

"Yeah I think we all do. It's the shop's anniversary and we get paid double."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Alright. Goodnight. Text me so I can know you made it home safely."

"Night Jaeeeee." He sang before getting in his car as I walked in the house.

Narrator,

While Jacie was happy about her and Andre's date, Kelly was devastated that he pushed Jacie away for Zoe who cheated on him not too long ago.

He found out when Zoe came crying to him saying she was 3 weeks pregnant but they hadn't had sex in a month because of Kelly's basketball games and practices.

He texted Jacie an apology but she didn't answer and he thought she was with her "boyfriend".

Kelly decided he would leave the girls alone and focus on his career and make it his #1 priority to get drafted into the NBA. Well maybe his #2 priority because his family is more important but you know.

Kelly didn't really want to give up on Jacie but he also didn't want to chase another man's woman because he wouldn't want another man trying to get with his woman if he was in that situation.

Kelly was in his room sitting in the dark with his head against the wall. He ran a hand down his face realizing these couple of months could've been about him and Jacie but instead they were him and Zoe. Zoe was Kelly's best friend and first love in middle school, but her "Glo up" was amazing, all the guys loved her and she loved that attention from all of those people. With neither of her parents at home she felt as if she could do whatever she wanted and started to act a bit different which caused the end of Kelly and Zoe.

When Kelly finds someone who suits him and fits his personality interests, he pushed them away and looses them forever.

Or so he thinks....

Kelly,

I was constantly checking my phone to see if Jacie accepted my apology because I have a feelings that she really didn't mean it at the ice cream place.

I had just slammed my phone down when her name flashed across the screen making me grow anxious and press the green button.

"Hello?"

"You wanted to talk?" Her angelic voice echoed through my ears causing me to smile.

"Yeah. Cause I don't think you understand how sorry I am."

"Kelly if you're just going to apologize again save your breath cause-"

"Please hear me out."

"3 minutes go."

"I want to apologize for pushing you away for Zoe. She was the first and only girl I have ever loved and I feel like a female cause I keep going back to her knowing the outcome. Then every time I try to move on she pops back up in my life knowing the affect she has on me but this time I actually wanna give her up cause I found someone 100 times better."

It was silent on the other line which made me sigh.

"Look I just felt an instant attraction to you and I want us to be best friends like how we were until something goes wrong with you and Andre if something even goes wrong with you two but have a nice night Jacie."

"You too Kelz."

I hung up and set my phone on my dresser hopping in my bed.

________________________________________________________

Short yeah I know but Im kinda distracted because Fast Five is on and ya know...

I was gonna do a small description ok each of the guys so you all would have a better understanding.

Kelly : He's funny, freaky, and a big baby once you get super close to him. He's the type to break the rules, go for risks no one would ever take, and show off his girl to the world. He won't want to keep you guys on the low he wants haters and admirers when it comes to relationships. He'll treat you like his best friend with the exception of kisses, gifts, and lots of sex. He spoils you but to where he has you on lock when you get out of line.

Andre : He's similar to Kelly, but he'd only want a few people to know about you guy's relationship he wants to keep you all to himself. He's the good guy, he only takes risks when your life is in danger. He'll treat you like the true queen you are. He's an affectionate person but he gives you your distance at times. He'll never try to get you yo do anything you don't want to do. To him no means no and he sticks to it.

So what are you ?

#TeamJelly

Or

#TeamJandre ?

Don't forget to vote and comment who's team you're on.

Sorry for any errors.

~Yani 💕