15~ Miraculous

"My baby the best, number 1 in the nation. Yea I know they hating but what they really saying?"

Sunday, June 28
3:25pm

Jacie,

I watched Kelly sleep peacefully, with a small smile on his face, his breathing steady, everything looking perfect. Cause in his life everything was... But me? No I wanted to cry. My life was changing so much, my emotions have been all over the place lately.. I honestly don't know whats wrong but I need to get myself together. But its so hard...

Kelly was attracted to someone else and he showed me that right in front of my face.

I don't know if he realized it but I was hurt and have been hurt for a little while now. Between everything that happened and now, there are certain things I can't deal with. I don't know what this girl's intentions are but if they're to be with Kelly she can go find someone else.

"Why you just staring at me creep?"

"Just thinking Im sorry."

"Whats wrong mama. You know I don't like you stressing." He says stroking my cheek.

"Whats up with you and Miracle? Kelly are you cheating on me? If so how long has this been going on? What am I doing wrong, I thought I-"

"Miracle was my best friend but she moved to North Carolina in Elementary so we haven't seen each other since. I mean she's pretty but those are just looks she don't compare to you baby. Im sure she can do what you can do but I like the way you do it cause I love you and no one can do it exactly like how my baby girl does it. Plus me and Miri fuss too much for us to be together we're better off as best friends. Baby I'd never cheat on you. Especially after all you've been through." He states and I stare in his eyes and I can tell he's serious. When Kelly is lying his eyes change colors.

"I love you, Im sorry for thinking that way."

"I love you more, but everybody has their moments so I don't blame you."

We share a quick kiss before I get up to go brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

"You making breakfast?"

"No. I made breakfast yesterday it's your turn."

"Can I just take you somewhere?"

"But Kelly your food is everything." I whine putting my hand under his white t-shirt feeling his abs.

"I know what we can eat! Well I." He says and I don't catch on until its too late.

I only had on one of Kelly's shirts so that was easy access for him...

"Go get cleaned up." He says licking his fingers. I sit up and just stare at him with big eyes which makes him chuckle and reach to pick me up but I grab his shirt and you know how it goes...

___

Kelly and I were walking hand in hand through the parking lot of iHop avoiding cameras or any kind of paparazzi.

"Kelly are you and your girlfriend expecting?"

I hope not, its too soon.

"She's glowing, she's beautiful!" I smile at the person who said it.

Thank you.