8 ~ Kelly's Kisses

"I'm just like a baby, drooling over you."

Saturday, December 1
7:45 pm

Kelly,

"I choose-"

"Hey are you guys hungry?" Jacie's mom interrupted with a smile.

"Yes ma'am." I nod smiling.

"Oh please call me Mom. Well dinner is ready so come eat." And with that she turns and walks out of the room.

Jacie had her head in her hands and I couldn't help but feel bad.

"Im sorry baby girl. I didn't mean to pressure you."

"Kels."

"I promise I won't say anything about it until you're ready to discuss it or whatever."

"Kelly."

"Im g-"

"Kelly!!"

"Huh?"

"Lets go eat." She laughed grabbing my hand.

And let me tell you...

That was the best feeling in the world. This girl is making me soft.

Andre,

"Please leave Jade." I mumbled trying to get my ex out of my dorm room. My roommate was on vacation so it was just me.

"Why babe? I missed you." She slid her hand in my pants and smirked up at me. I grabbed her hand removing it before speaking.

"Leave."

"Not until I get what I want." I sighed running my hand over my face before throwing her on my bed.

"This is the last time."

~~~

Jacie,

"Oh my gosh Kelly stop." I giggle as he goes through my drawers. He lifts his eyebrow and turns around holding a lace thong in his hand. I started laughing and covered my face before looking up at him.

"You gotta wear this for me one day babe. Just so I could take it off." He winked at me making my cheeks heat up. I like how he keeps referring to me as his "Babe." Its cute.

"We'll see."

"Have you ever worn it?"

"Nope."

"Ooh Im extra special then." I roll my eyes and sit Indian style watching him as he walked over to me.

"I might just stay here tonight." He mumbles plopping down on my bed. My eyes dart over to the clock.

"Yeah its a little late for you to be driving." I say playing with his hair since he decided to put his head in my lap.

"Ya know... I usually hate it when girls mess with my hair." I immediately stopped and he chuckled. "You didn't have to stop. I was gonna say you're special so I like when you do it." I poke out my bottom lip before grabbing his cheeks.

"Awe." He smacked my hand and rolled on his stomach.

"Kelly."

"Wassup."

"You got caaakeee babe." I laugh smacking him butt extra hard earning an "Ouch." In return.

"You think thats funny huh?" I was still laughing at his reaction and soon I regretted it.