Chaotic Crisis

…Continued

“How did you know where I was?”

“Are you kidding me? Liz has been telling everyone in a 20 mile radius, it was bound to get to me” We are both silent for a while.

“I’ve told you before, you and I will never be a thing” I say to him

“Oh I know, and I took it to the heart, which is why I’m doing this” he says while flicking a needle, pushing the pump up, causing some of its contents to squirt out.

“What are you going to do to me?” I ask bluntly.

“You’ll see, or rather you won’t see” he smirks and walks over to me with the needle. He puts his left hand just above my chin and pushes my head backward as he tries to position the needle somewhere on my neck. Here’s my chance, I open my mouth wide and clamp my teeth as hard as I can onto his hand.

“Fuck!” he rips his hand back reflexively, bad idea. This causes some of his flesh to rip and tear, blood squirting into my mouth, I immediately spit it into his face. “Fucking bitch!” he swings his right arm and his hand swiftly skates across my face. “Damn it do you see what you did!?” he points to the floor where I see the broken syringe. Success. “I’ll have to fucking make a new one now” he complains as he walks out of the room.

I’ve been here for about an hour now. I don’t know how I’ll get out of this situation. I would run, if I could. I’m taped up to a chair so that’s out of the question.

Well I sure as hell won’t go down without a fight.

*Ross POV*

Thank god for Ryland and his freakishness. It turns out he had a triangulation program on his phone, he said he has it to play with when he’s bored, apparently he triangulates our phones all the time, and trust me when he told us we all got really angry but then we remembered we have more important stuff to tend to. So, we triangulated Kaley’s cell and it led us here. I think to myself as we pull up into the driveway. I quickly hop out of the car.

“Wait? You’re just gunna run in there without a plan?” Riker asks.

“No, I was PLANNING on taking this bat and bashing his head in.” I say while grabbing a baseball bat out of the trunk.

“I think that’s a pretty sound plan” Rocky says excitedly

“No it’s not” Riker and Rydel reply in unison

“Aww I wanted to see him bash some heads”

“Well what if this guy has a gun?” Rydel mentions.

“I guess you have a point…” I say “So what do we do then?”

“First, let’s call the police. Then we will scope out the place, see if we can find them.” Riker then called 911 and told them the address of the place. “Okay, you guys ready to check this place out?”