His Golden Locks

I shake my bouncy curls as I take my purse off my shoulders and put it in front of my station. This is my first day on the job. Im the new hairdresser for the lead actor on Disney show Austin and Ally. I'm really nervous, apparently his hairdresser gets fired like every other week for not doing his golden locks justice. The woman at the station next to me lays her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry sweetie, he's really nice kid "

"cool so will you trade me?" I asked, pleading. She laughed at me. "Rainis hair may take the longest, but that doesn't mean I want to get fired!" She shakes her head laughing as she tidies up her station.

Oh God! I said to myself as I sit in the chair, my head in my palms. The sweat from my hand is moistening my face.

"Uhm-excuse me-I think you're in my seat "I feel a tapping on my shoulder so I look up to see a blond boy. Wavy hair. So this is what I have to work with.

"Oh sorry, please sit "I say, standing as he sits I run my hands stiffly through his hair. The sweat on my hand makes it difficult to move my hands through his hair. And he notices, through the mirror I see his face cringing in disgust. No, oh God. Think of something. Ah! I mentally snap my fingers.

"That was oil to make it easier for me to work with your hair "he makes an expression of realization. Cool he believed me. "Let me just wash it off my hands ha ha "I leave and wash my hands. You can do this. I walked back.

"okay, so I'm your new hairdresser, Katie "

" hello Katie I'm Ross "he shined his smiling. Hey, he's kind of cute. Okay I should focus on his hair, I grab my comb and spray bottle and get to work. 10 minutes pass and I think I'm done.

"Okay, how's it look? "I asked him, pressing my face against his to see him in the mirror. He turns his face toward mine smiling, and there we are. Lips inches apart. He stares at me. "Your eyes ... "he pauses "are stunning "my cheeks turn red, and I start getting sweaty again. I can't get involved with him it will be all the more reason to get me fired. I jump back quickly, wiping my hands on my skirt.

"Hehehee, So hair?" He turns back quickly.

"Oh yeah! "He touches it lightly and looks at different angles of it. "Wow "he looks closer to himself in the mirror "this is just like my mom does it, it's perfect!" He smiles at me, jumping out of his seat and hugging me. We hug until he's called to set and I release him, admiring the hair that I just styled. Good first day. I walked to the studio and watch, making sure there are no hair mishaps. Whenever they are filming I can see Ross staring at me through the corner of his eye. And when I do catch him I throw my little wave, exposing him so he will quickly turn away, I just laugh. I get a little tired just standing, and the shoot is almost over so I walk out of the studio and sit down in the refreshingly cold hallway. I breathe in deeply and smile, I think my first day went well. I sit with my eyes closed for a while until I feel someone really warm sit next to me and grab my hand. I look over at them. It's Ross.

"May I help you?" I asked, he smiles.

"I was wondering if you might want to go out sometime? "I shake my head smiling.

"I'm sorry Ross, you seem really nice and cool, but I don't want to jeopardize my new job. "I stop "you feel? "He lays his head back.

"Yeah I feel "he breathes deeply for a second "wait I have an idea! "I stare at him, intrigued "what if we... "He starts whispering "secretly date? "He continuously raises his eyebrows until I stop him.

"Well-I guess I don't really see a problem with that "I smirk. "Good because I've been dying to do this all day "he lifts my chin and lightly moves his lips on mine.

"Ross? "We stop at the foreign voice and see Calum in front of us.

"I guess the secrets out " Ross states. I laugh, pushing his shoulder.

"I guess it doesn't matter anymore then "I say as a turn back and kiss Ross again.

I wrote this differently than I normally do to see if it would be quicker I used the speech app on my iPod so there might be some mistakes but I hope you guys can get past any ha ha bye