Finding a place to go (Part 2)

i was in class trying my hardest not to fall asleep. im in history and its so boring.

"attention school, there is someone in the school by the 200 hallway, teachers please lock your doors, turn off you lights and keep quiet and-" it just cut off. what was going on here? i look around and i see mrs. kelly, my teacher, in a panic.

"alright students please stay calm everything is going to be alright" she says. she turns out the lights locks the door and we all get into the back of the classroom and everyone is super quiet. i hear moaning coming from the doorway. what is that? i loud thud comes from inside the room and then there's pounding on the door. shit. we all turn to see that kristy, a "prep" tried to stand up and then knocked over a book. the pounding is getting louder and the door is starting to break. after a few more poundings the door breaks open and these things start popping in. i run to the window and try to get as many people out as i can before they got too close to me. i jump out the window and i start running. i run to my house and see that the door is wide open.

"mom! dad!" i scream out but i don't hear anything. i run around the house until i go into their bedroom and see two bodies just lying there all torn and what looks like to be eaten. great. i have to find another place to go. i can't stay here.