Be Quiet.

I decided to go on vacation by myself, I didn't tell anyone where I was except a few close friends A lot of drama happened while I was at home. I decided to disappear for a while in Venice. I needed a bit of peace. I broke up with my boyfriend and most of my friends were on his side...some friends. Anyway, I checked in and set my suitcases on the bed. There was no sense in unpacking yet when I didn't need anything out of it. There was so much to see in Venice, I descended the stairs when I was diverted by a sign. It had the faces of the avengers on it but the writing was in Italian.
"Excuse me?" I asked a nearby worker. "What is this?"
"Ah, the actors from the movie are here to answer fan's questions."
My jaw immediately dropped to the floor, "Are you serious?"

"Yes mam, admission is free, come with me." The man led me to the room where they were all sitting. I stood there frozen for a moment...there they were, Captain America, Iron man, Black Widow. I stood in line to ask Chris Evans a question. I tried so hard to figure out what to ask him and didn't realize I was up next to ask, "Miss?" He asked and I snapped out of my trance. "Oh, I was going to ask...Uhm..."
I totally blanked and everyone started to snicker and laugh at me. I blushed with embarrassment, "Be careful, Chris. She's going to ask you something dirty." Jeremy interjected with a joke. The whole room started laughing and my eyes started to well up in tears as I left the room. I sat at the bar hoping a drink would calm my nerves. I sat there watching people come and go, in and out, tourists to natives. As I watched everyone go by, I noticed so done I knew,"Hi Tom!"
He stopped in his tracks and approached me, was this happening? The handsome villain of the Avengers movie was coming up to me, "say it a bit louder so my fans can trample me." He said in a stern voice.
My smile immediately faded,"Hey look everyone, its Tom Hiddleston!" I left the bar casually as a bunch of his fans crowded around him, sure it was mean but no one talks to me like that in my state if grief. I walked away and decided to get lost in the city, I didn't care if I ended up lost at the edge of the city, at least the view would be beautiful. I passed a Gondola with a man sitting patiently while the rower came up to me, muttering something in Italian, ushering me into the boat,"why not?"
I sat down across the man who was sitting down, "oh no." I crossed my arms.
"Oh great, the loud mouth.Are you going to make me jump out of the boat to dodge my fans?"
"No, I can do that myself."
"You wouldn't would you?"
My shoulders dropped, "no, just because I'm having a bad day doesn't mean I should ruin yours."
"You too?"
"Yeah, I left home to recover from a break up."
'Oh, I am so sorry. Forgive me, what is your name?"
"(Y/n). I apologize for"
"Don't be. I shouldn't have spoken to a pretty lady like that."
I blushed something awful when he said that, "Thank you."
The gondola started to move and the rower started to sing. The sun started to set and the city started to light up like Christmas. "So, what made your day so bad?" I asked laying down on the floor if the boat, "what on earth are you doing?" He asked with a chuckle. I looked up at him smiling, "I'm enjoying the view."
"I'm flattered." He smiled. I laughed.
"I meant the stars you silly...although, you are much cuter in real life."
"You sure know how to make a man blush."
I fluttered my eyelashes up at him and nodded. Tom just couldn't keep a straight face, "you flirt."
"Mhm." I said still giving him my cute face.
"What did your boyfriend break up with you?"
"Answer my question first."
"I was told I was invited to the press conference and fan Q and A but I wasted a flight just to be told I wasn't a part of it."
"Ouch. I went in that room today and I was laughed out of the room because I couldn't come up with a question."
"Ouch. Sorry about that. Now answer my question, if you don't mind."
"Actually, I broke up with him. He was too lazy. Him and I lived together and he was freeloading off of me...so I kicked him out."
"Good for you."
"Its hard to find a guy who will treat you right nowadays."
"Tell me about it." He joined me on the floor of the boat. "A man should never be rough with a woman when he touches her." He caressed my cheek softly and chills were sent down my spine.
"A man should listen and say sweet things to the woman he believes is beautiful." I blushed bright red.
"A man asks with his body language if he us allowed to kiss her." He leaned in halfway, mimicking the same thing he described. I leaned in and met his lips, "you know, I'm glad I decided to pummle you with your fans." I said. He laughed heartily and cuddled me close, "Me too, an incredibly cute fan who shouted my name across the room. Who knew she would make my day."