Chapter 1

Sabrina's POV*

Me and Sarah are home and we're bored out of our minds. So suggest we go to the mall and by we I mean me, Sarah, Rowan, and Piper. We always hangout together, cause we're the best of friends. I go take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on my clothes (the first outfit is hers, 2:Rowan 3:Sarah 4:Piper). After I get dressed I straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail. I run downstairs when I hear a knock on the door, knowing who it is.

"Hey RowBoat, Hey Bag Pipes." I know weird nick name bag pipes, she hates it. Which is why she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Sabby-Cat" they say hugging me.

"Where's Sarah?" Pipes says

"Let me guess she's still getting ready," Rowan says.

"You guessed it." I say, "SARAH HURRY UP!!" I yell.

"OK, LET ME FINISH MY HAIR." she yells back.

After about 5 mins., she finally comes down.

"Finally, let's go." I say grabbing my purse.

We walk to the car and get in and my favorite song 'If I Were A Boy' By Beyoncé came on, and of course I sing along.

"If I were a boy, even just for a day, I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go." I sing and by the time the song was over, we were there.

"Hey, guys look over there." Piper says pointing to a group of boys.

"I spy with my little eye, a cutie pa-tutie." Rowan says and we all look at her.

"Sorry I meant to that in my head." shes say nervously laughing.

Bradley's POV*

Since I'm at home with nothing to do, I decide to start a group chat with the guys.

~Convo~

(B-Bradley P.C.-Peyton C.  P.M.-Peyton M.  J-Jake)

B-Wazzzzup! XD

J-Wazzzzzzup!! XD

P.C.-Wazzzzzzzzzup!!!XD

P.M.-Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup!!!!XD

B-I'm bored let's go to the mall.

J-Sure, but why the mall???

B-I need some new shoes. Who's in??

P.M.-I'm in.

P.C.- Let's meet up at Bradley's house.

B-Ok peace!!

J-Deuces

P.M.-Bye.

P.C.-See ya there

~End~

I get ready. I take a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a blue shirt with a plaid shirt over that. I pair that with some dark blue jeans and red vans. After I'm done I go downstairs and watch Wild n' Out. After 1 episode the guys showed up and headed to the mall. On the way there, our favorite song came on, Turn Down For What. We all sung along and we were having fun. When we got to the mall, Jake was starring at something.

"Jake, dude what are you starring at?" I said.

"Them." he said pointing to a group of girls. I saw a blonde girl she was beautiful.

"Come on we're going over there." I said

"What?!?!" They all say.

"I said..." I start but Peyton C. cuts me off.