Chapter 4

Sarah's POV*

So today I have a date with Peyton C. I'm so excited and nervous. But I'm trying not to worry. Me and the girls are going to the mall to look for an outfit. Sabrina wanted to bring Bradley why, I don't know.

"He says fancy but not to fancy." I say.

"I know. Let's go to Forever 21. They have really cute clothes." Sabrina suggests.

"Ok." I say.

"What am I suppose to do?" Bradley says.

"I don't know but for now, give me a piggy back ride." Sabby said to him. He bent over so she could get on his back.

"Can you guys not be so cute?" Rowan says laughing.

"Yeah, and how come she got to bring Bradley but I can't bring Jakey." Piper says.

"If you say Jakey one more time I'm gonna barfy." I say and we all laugh.

"The only reason Bradley came is cause my cars in the shop." I say.

We finally arrived at the store I found a few outfits that I tried on. Somewhere in between trying stuff on Sabrina fell asleep on Bradley's lap.

"Aww she's sleeping." Bradley says.

"Your gonna have to carry her." I say.

"I know." he says.

When I finally found the perfect outfit, we all left. Piper went to Jake's house, Rowan had a date with Peyton M., and Bradley and Sabrina stayed at our house and watched Netflix. I got home, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my clothes. A white crop top, pink high waisted skater girl skirt, and black wedges. I put a little make up on and did my hair in a side braid.

After about five mins Peyton showed up. He took me to the fair and we had a blast. We rode a bunch of roller coasters and we both screamed like little girls. We also got on some little kid rides just for fun. I had the best time. The last ride we rode was the ferris wheel. When we got on the top it stopped for no reason but I wasn't worried.

"Hey looks like were gonna be up here for a while let's talk." Peyton says.

"Yeah what about?" I say.

"Gee I don't know. I was kinda hoping you knew." He says

"Yeah." I say looking into his eyes.

"You know you have beautiful eyes." He says looking into my eyes.

"Thanks." I say blushing. He starts leaning in and I do the same. Were inches away, until finally, we kissed. It was magical, I felt sparks. When we pulled away, he said something that made me tear up.

"Sarah Elizabeth Carpenter, you are the most prettiest girl I've ever seen. You are so beautiful, your eyes, your smile, and your beautiful hair. And I want to have the privalge to call you mine. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, Sarah will you be my girlfriend?" He says and I was tearing up.

"I'd love to." I say pulling him into a kiss.

When we left I decide to spend the night at his house. I texted Sabrina letting her know her and Bradley had the house to there selves. ( BTW the girls live in a house together and the boys are trying to do the same)

Rowan's POV*

Me and Peyton are going on a date. But its not your natural fancy date, its more of a lazy day date. We stayed at his place and watched Netflix and ate pizza. Now this is a date, my kinda date. Well actually, all of our type of dates except Sarah. She's more into those fancy type dates or a romantic picnic. While me, Sab, and Pipes, we like lazy day dates. But anyways, We were deciding on what to watch.

"Pretty Little Liars." I say.

"Or we can watch If I Stay." He says

"What do you like that movie?" I say giggling.

"Maybe, how about a comedy?" He says.

"Ok how about Grown Ups 2?" I say.

"I love that movie, shall we." He says as we sit on the couch.

We watched about 3 more movies after that, the last movie was almost over. So I decided to use the restroom before I left.When I come out the restroom Peyton was standing there with roses in his hands.

"What's all this?" I ask with a smile.

"Rowan Eleanor Blanchard, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you had to be mine. Your are an amazing and beautiful girl and I would like to know, if you would be my girlfriend?" He says as I smile and blush.

"I'd love to." I say as we both lean in for a kiss.

I can't wait to tell the girls.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Questions:

Reyton or Cowan?

Olivia Holt and Austin North or Olivia Holt and Leo Howard?

California or New York?

Answers:

All for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, did you like? Anyways, what's up I'm bored and hungry but that's whatever. I hope your enjoying the story. Love you bye.