Chapter 6

Sabrina's POV*

Today we are leaving for Florida. And of course I can't leave without Goodwin and Bradleys bringing Fidget, Goodwins girlfriend. (Idk if Goodwin is a boy or girl so let's pretend he's a boy).

I'm about to call Bradley to see if he's on his way.

B-Hello?

S-Hey Babe. Just called to see if your on your way.

B-Yeah I'm turning onto your street now.

S-Ok.

B-Are you sure you want to move to Florida?

S-Yeah, I don't ever want to see Andrew again.

B-Ok, just making sure. I'm like two houses away.

S-Ok love you, bye.

B-Love you more. Bye.

Then we both hung up. Almost instantly after that, he was outside. He kept eyeing me the whole way to Rowans cousins house. I was wearing a mint green tank/crop top with high waisted black short shorts, black tied heels, and a white long sweater over it.

"Brads, can't get enough of Sabrina huh?" I say giggling and blushing.

"Oh B, I can never get enough of you." He says making me blush even more.

Just then I got three texts. One from Rowan the other from Piper and the last on from Sarah.

Rowboat : *sends pic of Rowans outfit above* or

Me:

Rowboat: thnx Sabbycat.

I went to Piper and Sarah text. It was the same just they're outfits not Rowan.

"Who texted?" Bradley asks.

"The girls. Wanted to know if I liked they're outfits." I say playing with his fingers. While he has The other on the wheel.

"Oh, ok. Also, why are you playing with my fingers?" He asks and I keep playing with his fingers

"Why not." I say.

We drive all the way there singing horribly, talking, and laughing. He is so much fun to hang out with. And I get to call him mine.

We finally arrive and the only people here are Rowan and Peyton.

"Rowboat, Peyton. Hey." I say hugging them.

"Sab, remember my cousin Derek?" She says as Derek walks into the living room.

"Of course. Hey, Derek." I say hugging him.

"Hey beautiful." He says hugging back and I quickly pulled away.

"Derek, I have a boyfriend. And I don't cheat on people especially if I love them." I say sitting on Bradley's lap.

"Oh, sorry." He says.

Why does almost every guy flirt with me? Anyways, we talk until everyone else shows up. When they get there we load the R.V. and drive off.

"FLORIDA HERE WE COME!!" Rowan and I yell.

"You guys are perky idiots." Sarah says and we all laugh.

"Correction, she's my perky idiot." Bradley says which makes us laugh even harder.

*skips car ride*

Piper's POV*

We finally arrive at the new house that we will now be living in. I still can't believe our parents said yes.

"Sabrina, I'm glad we decide to move here. And be here for you." Rowan said.

"Yeah." We all agreed.

"Thanks guys. But I wanna have some fun. Netflix and pizza." Sabrina says.

"Oh Sabrina, how did Bradley get so lucky?" Sarah asks sarcastically. We all laughed.

"So, what do you guys wanna watch?" Bradley asks.

Us girls look at each other and scream...

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!" And then start to laugh.

"Of course." The boys say.

We decided to watch season 3, and when we get to the part where Spencer finds out Toby's on the A team us girls cry.

"I CANT BELIEVE TOBY IS HELPING A. I MEAN SPENCER IS HEART BROKEN. AND THEN THE PART WHERE SHE FINDS WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS HIS DEAD BODY, AND GOT SENT TO RADLEY. AND WHEN SHE CAME OUT IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS STILL IN THERE. UGGGGH IF THIS SAME THING EVER HAPPENS TO EZRIA OR HALEB I WILL DIE. OH AND HANNA NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUCK UP LITTLE BITCH, AND JUST LET CALEB PROTECT HER. CALEB IS THE SECOND SWEETEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN. BUT HANNA IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH." Sabrina yells and we just look at her eyes widen.

"Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. But, trust me there's more where that came from." She says.

"You said Caleb is the second sweetest guy you've ever seen. Who's the first?" Bradley asks smirking.

"Well, its this guy with beautiful brown eyes you could just get lost in. Brown hair that can make your heart melt when he runs his fingers through it. Oh and that smile. Can't get enough of that smile. And don't even get me started on his personality. And when I think about him, I get all kinds of butterflies in my stomach. When we kiss I feel like a firework show is going off in my body. He's a really great guy, any hints on who he can be?" She says to Bradley.

"Hmm...gee idk this is hard." He says smiling.

"You, its you." She says giving him a peck on the nose.

"Oh...I thought he sounded familiar." Bradley says running his fingers thru his hair.

"Ooooooh." Sabrina says shivering, "I think my heart just melted." She says.

"#RelationshipGoals" all of us say except Bradley and Sabrina.

But, I think they already know that.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys did you like it? I hope so. Ok I'm just gonna freak out for a sec real quick.

TOMORROW IS PLL DAY. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok. That's all.