Chapter 5

Sabrina's POV*

Since we will be heading to Florida for 2 weeks, we all decided to go to the mall and Walmart to buy stuff. Peyrah and Reyton are gonna bye the food while me, Bradley, Piper, and Jake are going to the mall to buy clothes. Sarah and Rowan said that they already bought clothes. Bradley and Jake are on their way to pick us up.

"PIPER YOU READY?" I yell.

"ALMOST DONE WITH MY HAIR." She yells back.

I put on a white flowy crop top, black high waisted skater girl skirt, and some black combat boots. I curled my hair and did a middle part. Piper came down wearing some white high waisted shorts, pink crop top, and some white high top converse. She had her hair flat iron and a side part.

"Cute. Wait is that my shirt?" I say.

"Yepp, pluse your wearing my shirt." She says.

We talked for about ten minutes, until the boys arrived.

We walked into the mall and as always I got on Bradley's back. We went into Areopostal, JCP, and Forever 21, I bought two bikinis, five crop tops, three high low skirts, four skater girl skirts, one pencil skirt, and about six pairs of sandals. Piper got the same.

"Bradley you didn't buy anything." I say.

"Yeah, neither did you Jake." Piper says.

"Cause, I like to shop at Arecrombie and Fetch and Foot Locker." They say.

"Then let's go. Giddy up." I say and we all start laughing.

We arrived at Arecrombie and we helped them shop.

"Pipes, should he put this shirt with these shorts?" I say.

"I mean its cute but, try this shirt." She says handing me a red shirt.

"Ok, go try this on." I say handing the stuff to Bradley. He puts it on and shows us.

"How does it look?" He asks me.

"Why are you asking me?" I say giggling.

"Cause your my girlfriend, your opinion matters to me." He says looking for some shoes.

"Ok well its cute. I like it, pair it with some black or white vans." I say.

"I like the white ones. But I need some plaid shirts." He says.

"Where do they sell those." I say running my fingers thru my blonde hair.

"Your cute when you do that." He says smirking.

"When I do what?" I say smiling.

"Run your fingers thru your hair." He says messing with my hair.

"Hey watch the hair. Or no more kisses." I say teasing.

"Okay, okay." He says.

"Well be over there." Jake says grabbing Pipers hand.

"Ok, let's finish shopping." I say looking for clothes.

"I found this shirt." Bradley says.

"That's cute, here put it with these shorts." I say passing him some shorts.

"Thanks B." He says heading towards the dressing rooms.

We find a few more outfits, then head to Foot Locker. As were walking in, we get stopped by some fans. We take pictures sign autographs and stuff like that. After a while we finally start shopping.

"Brads, these black and red ones will go with your red shirt." I say to Bradley.

"Ok, also these. They could go with my black shirt." He says showing me a black ppair of shoes.

We buy a few pair of shoes and head out. We stop by the food court to eat. While I'm walking back to our table, I see a face I was hoping never see again.
Andrew.

"Hey there Sabrina, long time no see." He says.

"Get away from me." I say.

"Hey, you don't talk to me like that." He says squeezing my wrist.

"PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING ME." I yelled, everyone looked at us but no one helped cause the gang didn't hear I guess.

"Shut up." He says.

"NO LET ME GO!!" I yell louder.

"Hey, she said let her go." Somebody says behind him, I finally realized it was Bradley.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't." Andrew says throwing me on the ground. Piper and Jake run over to me crying.

"You don't wanna to know." Bradley says.

"Oh yeah. I wonder what I did to make you so mad." Andrew says.

"You hurt the Sabrina. And in case you didn't know, you mess with her you deal with me." He says clenching his fist.

"BRADLEY, DONT DO ANYTHING YOUR GONNA REGRET." I yell tears streaming down my face.

"Hey jerk, I called the cops they're on their way. So, advise you to leave, or it won't be so pretty." Piper says.

"I'll be back, this isn't the last you've seen of me." He says walking away.

Bradley runs over to me and wraps me into his arms.

"Sabrina, who was that guy?" Bradley says.

"I don't want to talk about it, please just hold me." I say as he tightly holds me.

"Come on were leaving." He says picking me up bridal style.

We get to the car me and are in the back while Piper and Jake are in the front. We drive home I can't stop thinking about it.

"B, what's wrong?" Bradley says.

"W-what if he does come back?" I say looking at him.

"Then, if touches you, then he will pay for hurting you." He says.

"Bradley, I'm scared. I can't stay here." I say looking down.

"Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, what are you saying?" Piper says.

"I'm moving to Florida, with or without you guys. I can't stay here." I say trying to hold in tears.

"Then so are we." Jake, Bradley, and Piper said.

"Guys you don't have to." I say.

"But we want to. I'm calling Rowan and Sarah. We can buy a house. Sarah is old enough and so is Peyton C." Piper says grabbing her phone and calling Rowan. She explained what happened. They said they're in.

"So, I guess were all moving to Florida." I say trying to smile.

"B, we would do anything for you." Bradley says.

"Yeah we love you." Piper says.