Chapter 7

Sabrina's POV*

As me and the girls are walking into the mall we two faces that I was so happy to see.

"LEAH, OLIVIA!!!!" I say running to hug them.

"Sabby, I've missed you" Leah says. Leah grew up to look like a supermodel. Her long dark brown hair flowing down her back and over her shoulder. Then her hazel eyes and her smile. She is also micxed like Jordan. Why can't I look like her?

"Yeah, so did I." Olivia said.

"We missed you guys too." Leah and Olivia say as they hug the other girls.

"How have you guys been?" Rowan says.

"Well, I'm now dating Jordan Fisher and Liv is Austin North." Leah says.

"We know we follow your IG, she means what have been up to." Piper says.

"Oh, well Im still modeling and now I'm working on music and acting." Leah says.

"Yeah, Im still doing acting and singing so same old." Olivia says.

"What about you guys, Sab I love your song Too Young. Is it about someone?" Leah says smirking.

"Bradley, were actually dating. And were actually moving out here." I say smiling at the thought of Bradley.

"Really, we live down here. Me, Leah, Austin, and Jordan all live together." Olivia says.

"Yeah me and Bradley, Rowan and Peyton M, Piper and Jake, and Sarah and Peyton C all live together." I say.

"Hey, let's all shop together and then we can go our house and watch Netflix, PLL to be exact." Leah says.

"Its like you read my mind. Can we bring the guys?" Sarah says.

"Yeah let me just text Jordan." Leah says.

"He says its cool." She says.

We shop our hearts out, until we decide to leave. We text the guys and send them the address. We go to Leah, Olivia, Jordan, and Austin house.

Leah's POV*

We finally arrive at our house and Jordan and Austin are sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe." Jordan says kissing my cheek.

"Hey, what've you guys been doing all day?" I ask.

"Watching Netflix." Austin says.

"Well Sabrina, Rowan, Piper, and Sarah are here." Olivia says.

"Sabrina, hey I haven't seen you in forever." Jordan says as he hugs Sab.

"I know." She says hugging back.

"You two know each other?" I say.

"Yeah, Sab like a little sister." Jordan says.

"Oh cool." I say smiling.

I was really happy that they were good friends. After a while Bradley, both Peytons, and Jake arrive.

"Brads, hey." I say as me and Bradley hug.

"Hey Leah." He says as we pull apart.

"You two know each other?" Jordan says.

"Yeah, his sister and I were besties and me and Bradley just became good friends. He's like the little brother I never had." I say.

"That's good." Sab says.

"Now let's start on our Netflix marathon." I say grabbing the remote.

"Jordan can you call in a pizza?" I ask as we all settle down in a spot.

"Yeah." He says pulling his phone.

Sabrina's POV*

We watched two whole seasons of PLL. I was so happy to hang out with everyone. We watched a few more episodes. After a while we left. To day was hella fun. Can't wait to do it again.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey, so tonight was PLL day and I got mad cause we were so close to finding out who Charles was but Ali just had to call the cops. But anyways sorry for the short chapter just a filler. Anyways love you bye.