Prologue

"Oh, hello there! Welcome to the camp, you must be the one Silverstar was talking about. I'm Rowanfur, I was just telling the kits some stories, care to join us? Oh you do? Wonderful! I'll continue..."

"Many moons ago, before the Clans were created, the land was rippling with great turmoil. There were no rules and cats did whatever they pleased. It is said that our ancient ancestors, StarClan, looked down upon us and chose four cats. They descended from their place in the heavens and spoke to them:

'My brothers and sisters, we are your ancestors from long ago. We once ruled the forests, moors, rivers and sands with our Clans, but we fell to chaos. It is now your destiny to step forward and reunite the Clans to bring peace to our era. Will you accept the responsibility with our guidance?'

The first cat, Moon, was fascinated by this, and vowed to become a leader. She gathered all of the curious and the night hunters. 

The second cat, Brook, was intrigued by the idea of community. She walked along the river banks and inviting the water-loving cats to join her.  

The third was an older tom called Scorch. He was fascinated with power and strength. He wandered the city fighting others and offering only the fiercest and bravest to join the clan. 

The fourth and last cat, Storm, pulled together the rest of the willing loners, rogues, and kittypets. He vowed to never turn another cat away in their time of need. 

MoonClan, BrookClan, ScortchClan, and StormClan. Together, they built the new era of the Clans and settled the territory. With the help of StarClan, they formed a new code based on their ancestor's mistakes. Time passed, and the four clans thrived. Though, I cannot say the peace was consistent. Battle broke out, disease and hunger ravaged the land, leaders killed, and loyalties tested. Follow me as I lead you through time, back to when the code was just an idea, just beginning its formation. Come with me and know the tales of the forgotten... "