Chapter 9 ~ Hide and Seek

Okay! This will be the last chapter in maybe a month or two! i know, its because i have been failing and my parents are taking away all my electronics. But i will try to update and i am sorry if its slow! Enjoy the last chapter! there is a surprise for you...;) 

Dedicated to Asian_persuasion97 for her amazing comment! And I'll pick a winner for best comment on this chapter, next time I come on! 

~Beth xxxx

Harry's POV

My heart stopped when Louis' depressed voice told me the news.  

"You what?" I screeched.  

I was angry, how the fuck could he lose a helpless kitty!?!? 

"I-I'm sorry! I just turned to get Sara's number and when I looked back, he was gone!" Louis stuttered.  

"How could you lose him? He is just a cat! He doesn't know what's right and wrong yet!" I said frustratedly.  

"Where are you?" I asked irritated.  

"We're at the park. The one near my house. I am so sorry Harry!" Louis apologized.  

"Whatever. I'm coming right now." I muttered, putting my shoes on whilst trying to grab my keys.  

"Mum, I know this was supposed to be a family thing, but something really important came up. I promise to make it up to you." I said earnestly hoping she wouldn't mind.  

"Of course Harry. Your friend Louis needs you, and I don't want to hold you back." She said kindly.  

I gave a curt nod before running towards my car.  

Anger fumed through me at the thought of Zayn, lost in the park, all alone just because Louis wanted the number of a girl! 

As I reached the park, I quickly parked my car, hoping the police wouldn't give me a ticket.  

Louis stood beside the swing set, looked distressed.  

"Thank god!" He cried.  

"We'll talk later! For now, we find Zayn." I grumbled.  

"You take the left side, I'll go by the skate park." I ordered and Louis nodded, scrambling out of sight.  

I made my way towards the skate park, the sound of wheels on the concrete, filling my ears.  

There were a lot of boys, skating and fooling around. I would have liked to join them, if I wasn't looking for a helpless boy!  

"Um, have you guys seen a boy, around our age, tall, lanky, and a quiff?" I asked.  

They looked at me strangely before shaking their heads.  

I continued repeating those words to almost everyone in the park. I could only imagine how much trouble Louis was having. What if he left the park? My heart pounded as I quickly scanned the park again.  

"Have you guys seen a tall boy with a quiff?" I asked desperately.  

"Um, yeah actually, he just left with Sean." One of the boys with a SnapBack on said.  

"Where did they go?" I asked excitedly.  

"They left around 5 minutes ago, I think they went that way." A boy with black curls said, pointing towards a restaurant alley.  

An alley? My stomach churned at the thought of what could happen.  

"Thanks!" I said distractedly, jogging down the street. As I got closer, I could hear soft whimpers and a laugh.