Chapter 11 ~ You're his what?!?!

OMG. Guys I am so sorry! I was sooooo late with this update and it's crappy because like it was rushed. I'm just like very very sorry for making you wait a month, and I'm pretty sure I scared some of you away with my procrastination. :( 

~Bethxxxxxxx

"You're his what?"  

"You can't be!" I shouted.  

"I am, it's just, I was so angry, and I didn't take the time to understand." He explained. For a moment he looked actually grief stricken.  

"No you're not." I hissed grabbing his collar.  

My skull was hurting so bad, and I just felt like dying any moment. But I forced myself not to collapse.  

"Just understand. Please."  

As much as I didn't want to believe it, he truly did regret his mistake.  

My head was pounding, and I just wanted to curl up and sleep.  

"Just, tell me, what, what happened." His voice cracked.  

I sighed warily, and collapsed into a chair.  

I launched into a whole explanation of what I knew. The whole time he watched, wide eyed.  

"And then, we left for a hotel here, and just well, you know the rest." I whispered. My heart was hurting, I just never felt this feeling before.  

"Oh god. My poor son..." Dr. Malik spoke up finally.  

"Yeah well, isn't this kind of your fault." I blamed coldly.  

"We need to find him."  

"I need to tell him I'm sorry, and I love him and he needs to know." He wailed, slumping onto the table.  

I stood up. 

"Um, it's okay. We will find him, we need help." I awkwardly patted his back.  

"Yes..." 

Zayn's father reached for a TV remote, switching the TV on.  

"There could be something in the news."  

I nodded. Our hunch was correct, there was a report on it.  

"The circus act that disappeared a few weeks ago was found a day ago." The reporter seemed relieved.  

"We now bring an exclusive interview with the ring master himself!"  

The screen morphed into another scene, outside the circus set up. The ring master was sitting in a lawn chair looking very pleased. I wanted to throw up.  

"We are very happy to have found our cat, he is very special and we just can't be thankful enough to the town of Cheshire. In fact we could like to invite you all to come see our latest show in Bradford, May 16, free of charge!" He purred.  

"Cat. They call Zayn their cat." I spat.  

"Our cat, in fact wants to say thanks himself." He continued.  

Zayn! They were going to let Zayn say something.  

The ring master snapped his fingers and the same burly looking men who attacked the hotel came into view with Zayn between them. He was changed, like they bathed him and fed him and cleaned him up. His hair was down, and he wore a plaid button down and black jeans. But his face said it all. It was hell all over again. Zayn's eyes were pained, full of sorrow. He tried to smile, but it looked forced. They made it look like they treated him good.