blurb pt.2

[ , michael , ]

you could say michael's life was pitch perfect. in all honesty, it was. he was rich, got everything he's wanted. always had his way, no one could say no to him. and luckily for him, he doesn't get judged for who he is, he's considered too feminine for the male population.

yeah, michael liked to wear skirts and dresses, but that doesn't make him anymore different. he's considered a mistake, because what kind of parent wants their child to dress of the opposite gender? no one. but they learn to except them, because if their child could accept who they are, then so can they.

all michael wants is happiness. oh no, but not for others, but for himself. michael wants everything his way. if he wants it, he gets it. he won't take no for an answer, and that's that. everyone that knows michael, describes him self centered, full of himself, cocky and selfish. and michael doesn't really care.

_________________

"would you stop staring at yourself? you really don't need to dress up, there isn't going to be boys to impress," michael's only friend, ashton says.

"i don't dress up for boys. i dress up to stare at my reflection as i walk by store windows." michael snaps back, causing ashton to roll his eyes.

michael walks into his walk-in closet, looking at all the opinions of skirts, dresses, crop tops, basically anything, you name it. he walks back out into his room, in just his favorite lacy lavender panties, not caring that ashton is sitting on his bed going through whatever he is on his phone, ashton looks at michael with a blank expression on his face, used to seeing michael with nothing on, but his panties, and goes back to scrolling on his phone.

"ashyyyyyy, the pink skirt or the black skirt?" michael ask, holding up two skirts.

"black, it matches your soul."

michael scoffs before flicking ashton off, causing the other boy to stick his tongue out at him.

michael slips on the skirt with a white knitted sweater to match, groaning in annoyance when seeing the sweater was too big, causing it to go down a shoulder, and gave him sweater paws.

"it looks fine, michael." ashton says, when seeing michael look between himself and his closet.

"are you sure?"

ashton sighs, knowing michael could be a dick, but that he could be so insecure, it's saddening really.

"i promise."

_______________

i wanted to post a blurb about michael so here it is, hope you guys like it (-: happy to see you guys are actually liking this, hope y'all are looking forward this 😊😊😊😊😊😊💜💜