; 3 + lolly

[ , calum , ]

"luke, no! no one can take care of arabella! we can't just go to a club for the fun of it, and you know it. i have a kid, luke, she needs to get taken care of.  sorry, but i'm not going." calum sternly tells luke, making luke feel like if he was getting scolding by his father, he simply just rolls his eyes at calum before speaking once again.

"you see, that's why i called someone." luke smiles, holding his arms out to calum so he could hand him arabella who was currently sleeping on calum'a chest. calum hands him his daughter, luke placing her on his hip, her head gently laying against luke's broad shoulder.

"no way, luke. i can't just trust a stranger with my kid for a few hours because you want to get laid. i fuck-fudging refuse." calum spits, standing up, from the couch.

"too bad, she's already on her way." luke sassily replies, walking away from calum, and into the kitchen.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"hey, luke!" the stranger greets luke, luke pulling her into a hug. calum just scowls at her, his arms getting tighter around arabella, as she's propped up against his hip, her head laying against his shoulder, her thumb in her mouth, looking at her uncle and mystery girl interact.

"lukey." arabella calls, immediately grabbing luke's attention, his head turning to her, giving her a smile.

"yeah babe?"

"who she?" she ask, pointing at the reddish haired girl. calum takes in her appearance, a simple white tshirt, with adidas joggers and some running shoes. calum rolls his eyes, when seeing her smile at his daughter.

"ara, this is your babysitter for today, her name is lilly." luke smiles at her, taking her from calum, much to his dismay, and hands her off to lilly, making calum scoff.

"lolly?" arabella says, as luke hands arabella to lilly. lilly looks hesitant as she holds the toddler, frowning when seeing calum glare at her. she sighs before giving arabella back to luke.

"maybe this was a bad idea? i should just go.." lilly says, slowly walking out of calum's apartment. luke turns to calum seeing him glare at the girl, he smacks calum upside the head, causing arabella to giggle.

"no, you're staying and takin care of her. calum suck it up, just take a few hours off of being a dad, okay? you know you deserve to have a break. i promise you, lilly is a good babysitter, she's taken care of cousins before, she's trustworthy." luke tells calum, calum still frowning, his head down as he picks at his sweater sleeves.

calum grabs arabella from luke, placing her on his hip. "hey, babe. you're gona have to stay with lilly for awhile, okay? uncle luke and i are gonna be gone for a few hours, but we're gonna be back soon, alright love?" calum slowly explains to arabella, who's attention is focused on him, her big doe eyes looking straight into calum's eyes.

"duh daddy!" arabella squeals, immediately making grabby hands towards lilly, calum appreciating that lilly looked at him first for permission, calum handed her over with a small smile.

"hey arabella!" lilly greets arabella, bouncing her gently on her hip.

"lolly!" arabella yells, squeezing both lilly's cheeks with her small hands, making lilly laugh.

calum watches both of them interact, his heart hurting at arabella getting closer to someone new. calum knows it's bad of him to keep arabella from meeting new people, but he just doesn't want her getting more attached to other people, only to forget him, it's selfish of him really, but he doesn't care.

"okay, so lilly, cal and i are gona head out, we'll see you in a few hours." luke tells lilly, handing her three twenty dollar bills. she thanks him, before sending a small smile to calum.

"i promise you, she's safe with me, i've babysat since i was fifteen, i've been through all types of situations, i've gotten accustomed to them. you can trust me." lilly assures calum, a look of sincerity in her eyes, making calum believe her.

"okay, okay. please just take good care of her, she's really clumsy, and could easily trip over a damn shoelace, and her schedule, and emergency numbers are up on the fridge, if anything, anything, happens, please don't hesitate to call me." calum tells her, his voice sounding concerned, and pleading.

"i promise." lilly tells him, letting him kiss his daughter's forehead, before him and luke are out the door.

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

"c'mon mate! take a shot!!" luke slurs, showing the bartender two fingers indicating he wanted to shots, the bartender nods before doing as told.

"no, i have to take care of arabella when i get home, and i can't do that if i get drunk." calum hisses, toying around with his phone, anxiously waiting for a text from lilly to see that she needs him home.

"loosen uppppp!!" luke tells over the music, giggles escaping his mouth as he hands calum a shot, before downing his down his throat.

"i will not loosen up, luke. i refuse to come home to arabella, drunk off my ass." calum says, ignoring the shot, luke continues to try to put in his hand.

luke rolls his eyes, and scoffs, before drinking calum's shot and walking off to the dance floor. calum watches a honey-blond haired boy, shorter than luke, walk up to him, whispering something in luke's ear. calum sees luke cringes, but nod his head. calum assumes the boy asked him to dance, making luke cringe considering he was into boobs. but the boy was pretty hot, probably making drunk luke say yes to the dancing. soon enough they were both grinding against each other, and what surprised calum the most, was the they ending up making out, he also cringed when they both walked towards the taking the empty seat next to calum, before they continued to make out. calum gagged, catching luke's attention. he pulled away introducing the boy, who calum learned his name was ashton, before going straight back to kissing him.

calum knew he was going home alone.

___________________

im surprised i finishers this, bc my phone is at 3% omfg 😷

but new character aka lilly [ playingmuke ]

hope y'all enjoy this update! and i promise michael will be in the next chapter 💜💜💜