; 13 + pika

only 1 or 2 more chapters left, i still haven't decided, so we'll see 😭

calum and arabella were heading over to luke's townhouse to hang out with luke and ashton. luke had called calum saying he missed his goddaughter and best friend claiming he had arabella separation anxiety, resulting in calum calling luke a boob and telling him that they'll be over in thirty.

"so you couldn't just wait?" luke scolds ashton, as he watches ashton sneak a chip into the seven layered dip he made earlier that morning.

"nope!" ashton giggles, once he's swallowed the food in his mouth. he reaches for another, only causing luke to smack his hand, causing ashton to drop the chip back into the bowl and look at luke with a pout.

"baby," ashton whines, pulling luke towards him, so they're chest to chest. "why're you so mean to me?"

"save some for the guest! the reason why i made this!" luke tells him, scolding ashton once again when he sneakily tries to grab another chip.

"we're here!" calum's voices rings throughout the house, giggles following behind his echo.

"ara!" ashton squeals when seeing arabella walking into the kitchen where luke and himself were.

"ashy!" she yells, a big smile on her face, if possible her smile growing bigger when seeing luke. "unca!" she squeals, throwing herself at luke.

"hi, mamas." luke greets arabella, picking her up and placing her on his hip, placing a kiss on her cheek making her giggle.

luke smiles, turning his attention over to calum and ashton who are conversing over what restaurant to go to. "i kinda want sushi." ashton says, calum nodding his head.

"me too, but i also want a good plate of spaghetti." calum says, his eyes flicking over to the door when he hears someone knock.

"i'll get it. it's probably michael." calum says, as he walks towards the door. he then opens the door it revealing a now lilac, maybe lavender (same shit) haired michael, in a fucking black skirt with a oversized white sweater that's too big for him (it being calum's) and black knee high socks, and his matte black doc marten's, overall michael making calum weak at the knees. michael catches calum's staring, making him blush a deep shade of red.

"holy shit, baby." calum says, in total awe, still not over michael. "you're so fucking beautiful." calum reaches out his hand, wanting michael to take in, and when michael does, calum pulls him in, so their chest to chest, their hands entwined together at their sides. calum leans down to catch michael's lips in a kiss. their lips move together slowly, just taking each other in, every kiss they share being better than the one before. they pull away, just staring into each other's eyes, making them both smile. "so so so gorgeous."

michael blushes again, his cheeks never being as red as they were. "thankyou." michael whispers, a small smile on his face, as he gets on his tiptoes to place a kiss to calum's cheek. "let's get inside. wanna see ara." michael says, a smile on his face as he grabs onto calum's hand, pulling them into the apartment.

"mikey!" ara yells when michael comes into view. she kicks at luke to be put down, squirming when luke refuses to telling him a few stern "down, unca." before he finally does so, and once she's down she runs as fast as her little legs could take her to michael, who awaits her work open arms which she jumps into.

"hi, baby girl." he tells her, placing a kiss onto her forehead, giving her a big smile when she cups his face with her little hands.

"hey, mike." luke greets michael, michael saying a shy "hi" back considering he's not that close to luke.

"hiya, pika." ashton greets michael, a hug smile on his face, dimples on full display. michael smiles back at him, trying his best to hug him with arabella in his arms.

"hiya, ashy." michael whispers, his neck in the crook of ashton's neck, loving the comfort of his best friend.

"pika?" both calum and luke question at the same time, their eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"yeah, uh a few years ago, michael bought himself a pikachu onesie and that was literally all he wore, no joke. whenever we went out, he wore the damn thing. you get the gist of it." ashton explains, his hands literally flying everywhere, making arabella giggle.

everyone starts to laugh, making michael turn a light shade of pink, knowing their laughing at him, but he's okay with that.

;

"lolly!" arabella squeals, running towards her babysitter when luke opens the door.

lilly welcomes ara with open arms, giving her a squeeze. "hi, cutie!" lilly exclaims, kissing arabella's cheek.

"alright so we'll be back before 12, for sure. here you go." luke says, handing lilly three 20's. calum chuckles realizing he never pays for his daughter's babysitter, considering luke always forces him out of the house and to go out, so it makes sense he pays.

all four guys walk out of the house and to ashton's escalate.

;

the guys decided they were in the mood to eat some good pasta. so once they arrived at "Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria" where michael declared they had the best pizza and pasta, they got themselves a booth where all four of them could be seated.

"alright so cal and i will go get the food, while y'all could catch up for a bit." luke says, ashton and michael nodding, giving their boyfriend and lover their order of what they wanted. once both boys are out of sight, ashton speaks.

"i saw that fucking kiss, clifford. what the fuck has been up?" ashton asks, both of his hands cupping his face as his elbows lay against the table, a smile on his face.

"it was nothing.." michael shyly whispers, his cheeks a deep red, a small smile on his face.

"nothing? ha! enlighten me some more please. that kiss was totally something? are you guys official? are you ready to become a dad if you guys are dating? i hope you know that getting into a relationship with someone who has a kid, means that you'll eventually become that child's other parent." ashton explains, his voice soft as he talks to michael. michael thankful for the fact that ashton will always be there to watch out for him.

"fine okay... that was like the third, maybe fourth kiss we've shared? and no, we aren't offical, yet. and yeah, i think so. i love arabella, i love her as if she were my own. i think i'd be ready for it." michael softly tells ashton, in a voice so low, ashton has to lean forward slightly to be able to hear what came out of his best friend's mouth.

and that's when ashton knew it. michael was slowly falling in love.

____\____\____\____

hello it's me.
so i gave y'all lilac michael
so pls love me (^:
we're almost done w this book
and that makes me happy n sad
bc this book'll be the first book
i actually complete so im hella
happy and sad bout that so
yEah see y'all l8er
bye cuties (-: