[11] Hogsmeade {1}

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter things or characters only my own :)

REmember to enter in the contest! Deadling is coming up! June 6th!! :D

I'm dedicating this chapter to xxTheDreamerxx Because she is awesome and she, like i said, wrote an entire fan fiction off my story and she finished with the first one now she's starting on the second one! Which are both really good. You should check her out! And it just makes me smile sooo make that I inspired her to do it. I don't know how or why, cause seriously, i am not that good guys! :D So thanks again Dreamer!! :D

Okay on with the story now!

[11] Hogsmeade {1}

          I felt someone shaking me, as I lay underneath the warm covers trying to block out whoever was telling me to wake up. I was too cozy to get up, I mean didn’t this person today was a Saturday and I could sleep in?

“Clary! Clary get up!” I heard the familiar voice of Lara Weasley call out to me as she continued to shake me whilst I was in my slumber.

“Lara…. It’s Saturday.” I whined burying myself deeper in the blankets.

“Fine, I guess you don’t want to see the first snowfall.” I heard her voice call out to me, as my eyes shot open and I bolted up from my bed, throwing the warmth of my blankets off of me and to the ground as the cold air nipped at my exposed skin.

“What?!” I exclaimed as Lara looked down at me smirking.

“Look outside.”

I obeyed her well enough as I stood up from my bed and looked out the frosty window, in taking a breath of air as I did. “Wow.” I gasped in awe as I looked at the snow falling down from the clouded skies onto the Hogwarts grounds. It must have started last night for most of the ground was covered in a beautiful white wonderland, sparkling as if a million diamonds may beneath the snow.

My smiled widened as I looked outside the window. I loved the first snow fall. That was the time when it was still untouched and pure. A beautiful blanket covered the Hogwarts ground, as some teachers were beginning to walk in my winter dream. No one, but my mother, understood what the snow meant to me. It meant a new beginning, something to hope for. Whenever it snowed, I knew that there would always be something good to come, even if it’s clouded with horror, there will always be snow.

“Can you believe it’s snowing?! And on our Hogsmeade trip, great, now it’s going to be freezing.” I heard one of the girls whine in our room as I stared outside the window, feeling blissfully happy. I turned towards the girl; whose name I remembered was Louise.

“You shouldn’t be upset!” I exclaimed happily.

“Why not…? It’s going to be really cold….” She whined, she was a year younger than I was, and very overdramatic.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked as she looked at me apprehensively.

“Yeah…” she replied with a blush rushing to her cheeks.