[23] Marauder's Map

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potters Characters or any Harry Potter related stuff!

[23] Marauder’s Map

            “WHHHAAATTT!!!???” Lara, Libby and McKenzie all yelled at me once I told them what happened. I had dragged Lara, Libby, McKenzie and James out of the Hogwarts grounds and into the Shrieking Shack to tell them what happened, even Tiberius was with us, but he was snuggled up on the bed as James glared at the cat with envious eyes. He was not too happy to be woken up at 2 o’clock in the morning, but after Scorpius kissed me I couldn’t even continue to work on my Herbology Homework, so I had no choice but to drag these four out of bed to talk.

“I think she said Scorp kissed her in the Astronomy Tower.” James yawned as he leaned against the bed and looked at the three shocked girls in their night clothes.

“When?!!” The girls all exclaimed still in shock. I sighed, honestly, I’ve explained everything already and they still are clueless.

“Just a couple of hours ago when I was trying to finish up my Herbology homework for tomorrow…. Bloody hell that’s going to be a nightmare tomorrow.” I sighed as Lara, Libby, and McKenzie all stared at me with big eyes as James just sat against the bed staring at me.

“So does that mean he confessed to you?” Libby asked me as I stared at her and blushed, remembering the kiss and the confession perfectly. I mean it wasn’t exactly a confession. He didn’t actually say he loved me, but he sure as hell gave me the idea that he does.

“I’m pretty sure… yes.” I replied as my cheeks just continued to be inflamed, I just couldn’t possibly believe what was happening. I had no idea that Scorpius had felt that way for me, was I truly that oblivious?

“Oh this is awesome!” Lara exclaimed with a huge grin on her face as she stared at me. “So are you going to accept his feelings Clary?”

My blush immediately increased as I looked around the room, “I-I don’t know.”

“Are you going to tell Teddy?” I heard James asked as I looked over to see him staring at me, his eyes looked just about as unsure as mine.

“I… I don’t know about that either…” I sighed as McKenzie gave me a weak smile.

“Do you want to? I mean he is your best friend.” McKenzie said as she looked over at me.

“Why would Teddy care anyway?” Lara asked as Libby glanced at her as if she was mental, “Well I mean he has a girlfriend already, if he really wanted Clary like that, don’t you think he would have broken it off with Victoire already?”

I arched my eyebrow in confusion, “What do you mean like that? I’m just nervous about telling Teddy because he doesn’t like Scorpius all too much for some reason.”

They all just stared at me and shook their head, “You are so clueless Clary.” Libby sighed as I frowned.