[20] Surprise Surprise {Wow Chapter}

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters or magic and what not, that belongs to the wonderful J.K. Rowling! :)

This chapter is dedicated to Awizzard since she won fourth place in my contest! Again thanks for the entry! :)

[20] Surprise {Wow chapter}

“Bloody hell, should I go fancy or just something casual?” I asked Tiberius who was so kindly sitting upon my bed while I looked through my closet, my body wrapped in a towel as I had just gotten out of the shower and was in dire need of looking for something to wear tonight to the Malfoys’ New Years Eve Ball. Scorpius was kind enough to invite me, as well as Teddy, James, Lara and Libby. He invented our parents as well; they plan on coming later in the evening while they left the younger children at the Burrow. I, on the other hand, was panicking due to the fact that I had no idea what I was going to wear to this event and Teddy and James were suppose to be here in an hour to pick me up. “What do you think Tiberius? Too fancy?” I asked the little kitten as I held up a silver strapless dress with studs across the bottom. Tiberius looked at it and hissed at the dress. “I feel the same way, too much.”

So far I had found nothing to wear to this ball. I collapsed onto my bed exhausted from looking through my closest. “Ugh… Why don’t I just say I’m sick and not go Tiberius? Then you and I can have a movie night together.” I said looking up at the orange kitten that seemed to meow in agreement with me as he licked my face. I smiled at the cute kitten when I heard a knock at my floor door, I made sure all of my body was concealed before I yelled a sturdy “Come in” to whoever was going to enter my room. I knew it wouldn’t be James or Teddy, they still had an hour.

The door opened and a curly brown head of hair popped into my room. “I can hear your groans all the way from Samantha’s room Clary.” Mum said as she smiled in my direction and propped herself up into my room. I rolled over on my bed and sat at the end of my bed as I smiled towards my mom.

“I’m actually having a clothes crisis, for once.” I said with a grin as mum just rolled her eyes and closed the floor door.

“Well finally, I was beginning to think Fred had brainwashed you.” Mum said playfully as she looked at me with a smile.

“Mum I think I might need your help.” I said looking at my beautiful mum who only smiled.

“Well I believe that’s what I’m here for. That and cooking food for you, but I believe I have failed miserably at that one, so here I am making up for not being able to cook for you.” Mum said as I grinned.

“Well then, let’s figure out what I can wear tonight!” I exclaimed as Mum grinned.

“Right, so Scorpius and Teddy will make a move on you!” Mum exclaimed as a blush formed on my cheeks.

“Mum!” I yelled embarrassed as Mum just smiled and then she turned towards my closest to look through the clothes. “Oh, but remember we also have to make sure its okay with Tiberius as well.”

Mum nodded her head as we looked through all the clothes, she made me try on every dress she thought would be cute enough for the event tonight, but, alas, nothing seemed to work. Then again I really only have four dresses. After we looked at all the fancy clothes I have we both collapsed down on my bed and groaned.