[14] Diagon Alley

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters they go to J.K. Rowling.

Thanks again guys for all the entries and congrats to all the winners!! :)

[14] Diagon Alley

            “Clary, James, Teddy, time to get up! I would get up soon; I can’t hold your father back too much longer!” I heard the familiar voice of my mother call out from beneath my floor as I groaned underneath my blankets. I was trying to block out the snores coming from my floor, but I was failing poorly. Finally, getting annoyed with the obnoxious noises coming from the floor, I sat up groggily and grabbed one of my purple fluffy throw pillows on my bed and threw it at the sleeping figures on the camp bed on the ground. I smiled as I heard the snoring stop and a groan escape from the person.

“What the bleeding hell!?” I heard Teddy exclaim bitterly as he bolted upright, his hair sticking up in all different directions as he looked down at the purple pillow on his lap and then up at me staring down at him from my bed. He then glared at me as I smiled sweetly.

“Good morning Mr. Snores a lot.” I said as I let out a yawn as Teddy glared at me, the blankets falling off his chest, exposing his firm, toned chest. For some reason I caught myself staring at Teddy a lot more recently.

“Bloody hell Clary! I was having the most wonderful dream!” He exclaimed as I shrugged.

“Well maybe you shouldn’t snore so loud and you would have been dreaming longer.” I replied indifferently as I looked down at Teddy who just glared at me.

“You probably were having a horrible dream and felt the need to wake me up because of it.” Teddy replied as I rolled my eyes at the boy, whose hair was bright green, showing he was awake and lively.

“Actually, I heard mum call us to wake us up and then I heard your obnoxious snoring. So excuse me, but if you weren’t snoring so loudly I probably would have fallen back to sleep and dreamed something marvelous.” I replied with a smile as Teddy glared back.

“Oh yeah? I think you’re just making up malarkey.” Teddy replied as I was about to retort back with something, but I heard a horrible noise erupt next to Teddy as we both looked at each other oddly and then down at the figure, huddled in some sort of cocoon of blankets, with only their reddish brown hair sticking out. “I think we have awakened the beast!” Teddy exclaimed as he turned towards the slightly moving object underneath the blankets.

We heard a muffle come from the blankets as I looked down at the sleeping figure curiously, “James? Are you awake?” I asked poking the cocoon to have it explode in a rage.

“YES! BLOODY HELL! YOU TWO ARE SO LOUD!” James yelled as he erupted from the cocoon in rage as he glared down at both Teddy and I. My lips twitched up in a smile at the “angry” James. It was so hard to take him seriously sometime, especially when he was wearing dark blue wizard footie pajamas, and his hair was in a jumbled mess. He kept on ranting about how Teddy and I are loud in the morning and that we should know this is his precious time where he sleeps his life away. Yeah, James was never a morning person, but honestly, this is what I loved best of the breaks from school. James rants about sleep to Teddy and I, since this always happen.