Chapter 6

When I woke up, I felt a rush of happiness spread through my body. Olivia and Claire were coming today! I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed with a large smile on my face. "Whitney! Someone's here to see you!" My mother shouted from the ground floor. I squealed, knowing that it was my cousins, Olivia and Claire. I rushed down the stairs, only to see that Olivia stepping out of the car. She came rushing to Xandria, Xana and I, crushing us in a gigantic hug. I stood in shock for a moment, then I hugged back, smiling like an idiot. After about a minute, we finally pulled apart and I took a step back to see her clearly.

She had changed dramastically. The last time I had seen her was a year ago, when she was still a young little girl, short and skinny. She always wore dresses that looked stupid and she just looked like a baby. Now, she looked completely different. Her black hair had turned slightly brown and was longer. Her features were more defined now and she wore jeans. She didn't smile like a baby anymore and she had grown taller.

"Wow! You've changed, a lot!" Xana said as she looked at her with shock, saying what I had intended to say if I weren't in that much shock. She smirked and said, "Well, thanks for the hello guys. I intended to have a red carpet and cameras flashing and music playing!" We all laughed and beckoned her to come in. As she looked around, she asked us when Claire would be arriving. I shrugged and she sighed. "I was really looking forward to seeing her, we've been skyping a lot and there's some things I need to tell her." "Thanks for telling us!" I said as I flipped my hair, trying to look offended. She laughed and said, "You're welcome"