F O U R

Do you know what I realized after my experience with Sage being my driver? Well, he sure can drive in NASCAR. The car sped up so fast I thought we were going to crash straight into the wall until he turned the steering wheel and we entered into a different alley. I was stuck there holding my breath while gripping the seat so hard. Does this car even have seatbelt? If it has I won't bother putting it on already. I'm afraid I'm going to bump my head if I let go.

Soon we were on the streets and the car was still on full speed. Dear God, if this car will crash any moment I don't want to die a virgin. We passed every car and I even caught sight of the paparazzi and the body guards still guarding the door. I didn't see much since Sage was driving too fast.

The car only slowed down when we were outside the city and it was quite a while. I inhaled a deep breath when Sage finally opened the windows. I spun around and saw him beaming.

"What the hell was that?! Were you trying to kill me?" I seethed at him.

He laughed at my discomfort and didn't even bother looking at me. "I swear I'm going to kill you when I get the chance." I growled at him.

I looked outside and checked any landmarks or signs to tell me where exactly were we. Sadly, I found nothing useful. There were no longer any shops instead every side of the road was surrounded of empty lots filled with tall grasses. The road was almost empty and the car behind us was a hundred feet away and it was already the closest to us.

I crossed my arms and slumped on my seat when I felt hope leaving my body.

I was startled when someone poked my side and that someone was no other than the crazy slash driver slash prince himself. I glared at him before returning my gaze in front.

"Awe, you can't be mad at me sweetheart." He cooed at me and I continued to ignore him.

"Sweetheart? Talk to me please." He continued poking my side and I tried so hard holding my laughter. It tickles in there.

"Don't you sweetheart me." I said still not looking.

"Fine. Allie?" He continued cooing me while his finger never left poking my side.

"Don't you Allie me idiot."

"But it's your name!" He whined. I almost looked at him but stopped myself.

"Well, duh!" He eventually lost his patience since he started tickling my side so hard I lost my guard and burst out laughing. "I really hate you right now Sage."

He stopped tickling me but he was still laughing from my outburst. "At least you're finally talking to me." He looked at me smiling before he returned his gaze on the road.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked him.

"The truth is, I also don't know." He answered honestly and I raised my eyebrows at his answer.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I felt the anger rushing back to my body and I almost gripped his face to look at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me when he saw a diner and a gasoline station a couple of feet away from us.

"Sage don't you fucking divert my question."

"Allie I'll also your question when were inside sharing a meal because I sure am hell hungry." He explained before parking the car in front of the diner. The people inside stopped on their tracks and took a look at our car. I can't blame them though. It's not like everyday you'll see a freaking Lamborghini.

I let out a breath and sighed. "Fine" I muttered before opening my door. Sage followed while putting his Ray-Ban back to cover his eyes. We don't want to risk the people recognizing him, do we?