S I X T E E N

This is not much but have fun reading it anyway. :) I know I suck at writing lately but I'd try to work everything out. Remember to comment, vote or fan!

______________________________________________________________

(UNEDITED)

We are almost covered in darkness.

A shadow passes me by now and then.

The moonlight's illuminating everything for a while.

Silence engulfed the whole place until a loud crash broke it.

Who it might be?

Maybe it's a thief or worse, a criminal.

I was just kidding that was only Sage creating havoc inside the souvenir shop- again. You might be wondering what had happened. Well, things might have gone a little too far for the day and we are kind of stuck inside a souvenir shop for the night.

Whose fault it is?

Well, I think it's not mine though.

Flashback

"You can for the night, if you want? We'll welcome you with open arms for all the help you have given us." Liam offered us as we walked towards the parking lot of the hospital. Sidney just got her first check-up and the doctor told us that she has still a great chance to survive and he already gave her the medications that she needs. "Besides its getting dark, don't you think?"

"I supposed." Sage scratched the back of his neck before scooping Sidney into his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead. "What do you think, baby girl?"

Sidney squealed and wrapped her tiny hands into Sage's neck. "Please stay! I'll let you play my dolls Sage!" I almost burst from laughing when I saw Sage's face when she said dolls but stopped myself and instead encouraged Sidney more.

"I think Sage would love that! You can have a tea party and paint each other's toe nails."

Sidney brightened and gushed about her plans with Sage. She even mentioned some pillow fighting and building a fort. "What about Allie? What is she going to do?" Sage intruded.

"I'll make some cookies!" I answered almost immediately before he can give some crazy suggestions to Sidney. Sidney nodded enthusiastically at this while Sage scowled at me.

"We can tour you around if you want?" Janice asked as she hopped inside their car.

"No thanks Janice. We can do it. We'll be back before dark." Sage beamed at them and gave Sidney back to Janice. We hopped back into the car and watched as the others drove away from us.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked Sage as he started the engine.

"I have no idea" My eyebrows rose and Sage noticed it when he looked at the rear view mirror. "Maybe we'll just drive around and maybe we can find something interesting?" I rolled my eyes at him. Sage's plan never works sometimes."Oh come on Allie. This will be fun!"

"Fine." I muttered before I looked pass the windows. The place was getting dark again as gray clouds gather into the sky. We passed different kind of shops and when we passed over a souvenir one I told Sage to pull over.

"What are we doing here?"

"The best way to acquire info's about a town is in the souvenir shop."I strolled over the shop and found a man sitting on the counter. His feet were placed on top of the counter and his face was entirely covered with a newspaper. I was about to talked to him when a snore stopped me.