T W E N T Y

"S-Sage.." I whispered careful enough for the intruder not to hear.

Sage only ignored me and began to walk towards a door. I grabbed his hand for a while and stopped him but he swatted it away and continued. The doorknob didn't stop from rattling and the intruder seemed to not give up.

"Sage! What are you doing?!" I whispered infuriatingly and he gave me a hush.

"Calm down. I'm going to check it." He shushed just as the rattling stopped. "Piss off! Now he wanted to bloody stop when I finally found the guts to check it?" He looked at me before he strolled towards the door. He opened it furiously and walked outside, closing the door behind him.

I waited for the door to open and for him to stroll back inside but failed. I began to feel anxious as the minutes passed by. I stood up moments later and strolled towards the door. I don't have any choice but to check him out there, do I?

I walked towards the door and slowly closed the door behind me, careful not to lock it. I scanned the room and found the hall dead empty and eerily silent. "Sage?" I shouted which was probably isn't the best thing to do. Now, he knows I'm out of my haven and will take the chance to kill me. Well, that's probably a bad thing to do because the carpet will get all smudge with blood and the staffs will have a hard time cleaning it. That would be really bad and disappointing. I hope he knows that.

I released a deep sigh as I tip toe through the hallway. I looked like the bad guy right now. Why am I even being silent? I should scream so the other people will hear me and if something bad happens, they'll help me, or not.

I realized that I was walking farther away from our room but Sage still hasn't made a noise. Maybe he's already back in there? I turned around and began to walk back to our room when a muffled sound coming from behind me stopped me. I grabbed the nearest vase beside me before I turned back around.

The moment I turned around, Sage was standing a few feet away from me but he wasn't alone. A man wearing dark hoodies was standing beside him. His hood was covering his face but his smirk was visible. What caught my attention was that his hand was holding Sage really tight and the other was covering Sage's mouth and Sage was wide-eyed, as if in shocked.

Before I can even react, the man began to take him away with Sage tightly in his grasp. I remained motionless for a while before realization hit me. I struggled for a while on what to do, I even ran on different directions but I remembered the vase that I was grasping.

The man was running farther away from me so I decided to run after him though I was struggling to catch up on him. When I was already a few meters away, I threw the vase and was hoping to hit him. I began to jumped and down and swayed my hips around when it hit him exactly on the head. I watched him as he fall on the carpeted floor.

I expected Sage to run away from him as soon as the man was knocked down on the floor but he didn't. His face was full of worry and he began to check the man's injury.

"Sage! What are you fucking doing?" I hissed as I strolled towards him. "Stay away from him! Are you fucking insane?" I rolled my eyes when he ignored me and I watched him as he helped the man into a sitting position. The man released a groan as he pulled himself up. His hood came off as he struggled to sit up and I came face to face with a young man, about Sage's age. What happened to the buff guy that we were running away from?

"Bloody hell! I think my head's bleeding." He groaned in a British accent and I noticed a spot of blood on his curly brown hair.

"You alright mate?" Sage asked and in what I noticed was that in British accent. It still fascinates me when he can speak in different accents every time. It felt like there was a lot of personality hiding inside of him.