E L E V E N

|| Dedicated to Laura62842 for being one of my supportive readers ||

Have fun reading everyone! :) It's unedited so expect errors and it's kind of a rushed and its' a bit longer than what I have intended.

_____________________________________________________________________

"I think it's going to rain though."

"No shit, Sherlock." I tried to smash my bucket, which is pretty heavy by the way, to Sage's stomach but he managed to back away at the last second.

"Hey, hey. Put that away. That's going to fucking hurt you know and that basically smells awful." Sage complained while catching up with me. Seconds later, he was walking by my side again.

"Why do you like to state the obvious?" I whined at him.

"I'm quite observant, thank you very much." He spoke with his British accent and I tried so hard to stop myself from swooning. Oh come on. Let's admit it. Girls love their accent, there's no doubt about that. On second thought, Sage sometimes doesn't act like a royalty and he can speak like a normal American guy.

"Why do you sometimes speak like a normal American?" I asked him out of the blue.

"My Father's part American," He answered proudly, flashing me a grin. "He's more on the American side actually and I think I got that from him."

"So you like being an American more than being an English man?"

He snorted at that. "Technically, I'm not an American but if you put it that way, sometimes though."

After that, we continued to follow the two evil kids- seriously they're adorably cute but quite evil- to where the hell they are taking us. For all I know they're already trying to lead us to the depths of Tartarus. No kidding.

"There it is!" Jesse peeped in front of us and pointed to somewhere off the distant. I looked closer and there I saw what he was pointing at. Suddenly Jesse held my hand and tried to pull me towards the pig fence. Wow, I'm holding hands with a kid. I let out a giggle which stopped Jesse. He turned around and found me smiling at him. This made him blushed really hard and I suppressed another giggle. I gave him a soft smile and he smiled back sheepishly-

Good thing. Sage's always come to the rescue. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey, little buddy." Sage came sauntering over us. He stopped onto Jesse's level and clasped on his shoulder. "Little guy. Let's talk man to man, yeah?" Jesse nodded a little. Sage actually looked serious and scary. His eyebrows were even furrowed. "You see, you can't go around holding a girl's hand." Jesse gave him a questioning look at this one and I realized the little kid still hasn't let go off my hand. "Especially when it's my girlfriend's you're holding."

I gaped at him and Jesse instantly let go off my hand. "I-I di-didn't me-mean to! I didn't know!" Jesse was stammering and I almost thought that he was going to walk out on us but he stopped blabbering and stared curiously at Sage, bending his head to the side. "What's a girlfriend?" He asked innocently.

"Awww." I cooed at his innocence and he just blushed harder. Sage laughed at this and decided to scoop Jesse up and placed him on his back.

The four of us marched to the pig fence, Lilly was leading the way while Jesse and Sage were walking a little far behind. They were having a conversation about sports and I didn't even know that Sage play one. Turns out he plays soccer and plays for the school. I didn't even know that he goes to school. I thought he was home-schooled. They kept on talking and I was stuck there listening to him. It was pretty funny when Jesse kept asking him questions. Sage was trying to make a joke but Jesse just bends his head to side and ask him. His innocence is so cute. I should probably ask Sage to take Jesse with us when we leave.